Your tent at this spectacular African paradise is your window onto some of the world’s most spectacular scenery. Each of our 12 luxurious tents is designed to be your home away from home throughout your stay, with an ensuite bathroom, inviting private deck and views you won’t want to miss.
- The abundant animal life in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy is quite simply jaw-dropping, and you won’t need to go far to see some unforgettable sights. All the drama that only nature can provide is on your doorstep and you’ll be in the hands of our experienced Field Guides with a front row seat!
Our chefs have developed numerous pan-African dishes influenced by a variety of cultures, flavours and spices. Whether dining under the African sky in the open bush, on a deck or in the dining tent, our menus and meals promise to be exciting, social and inspirational.
Luxury tents in Kenya with private pool and wild landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury tents in Kenya with private pool and wild landscapes is one of our
Kenya Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Kenya Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Maasai Mara, Kenya
How To Get There
The main international airport in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital, is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, with daily direct flights from the main European hubs: London, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. There are also daily arrivals from Johannesburg in South Africa as well as from Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The complex is about 240km due west of Nairobi and the best way to arrive is by plane from the city’s Wilson Airport which serves domestic destinations within Kenya. We can arrange transfers between the international and domestic airports for you.
Activities / What to do there?
- Family fun
- Game drives
- Local culture
- Luxury safari
- Wildlife viewing
Accommodation & Layout
- There are 12 luxury tented suites catering for a maximum of 24 guests at any one time. Ten of the suites can be configured as doubles or with twin beds and two of the suites are designed to accommodate up to two additional guests each on sofa beds.
Children aged between 8 and 16 are definitely welcome and we can make sure they’re kept busy. Children aged over 8 are able to accompany their parents on the game vehicles
however children under the age of 12 are not permitted on safari walks. We have two larger tents
designed to sleep two additional guests comfortably.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Complimentary transfers from the nearest airstrip
- Rates include all meals and drinks (including alcoholic
- Game drives in 13,500 hectares in the Olare Motorogi
- Experienced local guides
- Evening game drives
- Guided bush walks
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Star gazing
- Visits to the local markets
- Wireless internet throughout the camp
What we can arrange for you
- Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve
- (additional charges apply outside high season)
- Cultural day trips to learn more about the Maasai
- Tribe (additional charges apply)
- Spa treatments in the bush (additional charges apply)
- Transfers to the domestic airport (Wilson Airport) and internal flight connections
- Private use of game vehicles
Near by tours and activities