This amazing villa lies in the very center and historical core of the town of Hvar. It is located only 20 meters from the main waterfront (riva), the sea and the promenade, where yachts and boats from all over the world dock in the summer. The magnificent Baroque stone balcony offers a breathtaking view of the waterfront, the boats in the harbor, Fortica Fortress, as well as Pakleni otoci, a group of islands that gives Hvar a special atmosphere.
Staying in this house, you will feel the history of the town of Hvar to its full extent, as well as all of the scents of the Mediterranean, the rhythm of the summer and entertainment, the flavors of Dalmatian cuisines and Hvar's renowned wine Plavac, the beauties of the sea and the magic of the secluded coves of Pakleni otoci. This is de ideal place to stay with a large group of friends or family.
- Beside the house, there is a large 200 m² garden with Mediterranean vegetation – lemons, oranges, figs, lavender, rosemary, and, in the old Gothic house, which is an integral part of the garden, there is a heated 6x4 pool that can be transformed from an indoor to an outdoor pool by opening the roof.
- The lowest floor houses wellness facilities (sauna, Jacuzzi, massage room) and a wine cellar.
- kitchen and dining room.
- Served breakfast at the price of 15 € per person
- Food, drinks and similar services are organized as catering and charged according to the price list. It is possible to arrange a cook, but only for stays of two weeks and more.
Delightful villa with private pool in the hearth of Hvar, Croatia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful villa with private pool in the hearth of Hvar, Croatia is one of our
Croatia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Croatia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
The house is staffed with a housekeeper and superintendent, who will make sure your stay in Hvar is as pleasant as possible.
- Equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Sea view
- Furnished completely
- second row to the sea
- open plan living room with dining and kitchen
- property is walled/fenced
- less than 100meters distance to the seafront
- inside fireplace
- outdoor living area
What we can arrange for you
- transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- purchase and delivery of food and drinks to the villa
- wine cellar
- organization of excursions and the like
- car or boat rental
- other services upon arrangement
Near by tours and activities