Beaches Edge Villa is part of a complex of private, oceanside “sister villas” with beach access on Pelican Bay. Built by an award winning developer in Chicago, the clean-crisp lines are pleasing to the eye and the overall design of the home is sophisticated, light, and contemporary. Surrounded by large glass windows you will have great views of the beach. The property has a beautiful entry with lush landscaping, reflecting fountain, and stepping-stone bridge. Beaches Edge Villa offers friends and families a wonderful opportunity to relax, reconnect, reflect and rejuvenate.
The media room with sliding door, garden-view windows, additional sleeping space. Equipped with a large screen TV, DVD, internet and phone, provides an extra place for games, music and relaxation. It also serves as a room for additional sleeping space. It has multiple seating areas, plus a dining room, perfect for entertaining or reading a good book.
Outdoors, the terrace runs the full length of the villa. Enjoy the bi-level pools, kiddie pool sunning lounge chairs and Jacuzzi spa. Grab your snorkel equipment and enjoy the beach right beside the villa. Incredible views of St. Martin. Travertine stone flooring throughout – cool to the touch.
A European style kitchen is fully equipped with flat-panel, white lacquer cabinets, and cool sea foam countertops with premium appliances.
A covered outdoor dining pavilion off the kitchen has a built-in barbecue grill by Viking for ocean side dining for eight.
Oceanfront Villa Close to the Beach in Anguilla Location and other villas and tours nearby
Oceanfront Villa Close to the Beach in Anguilla is one of our
Anguilla Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Anguilla Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
There is so much to do in Anguilla, you’re sure to be back with friends and family. Pristine, powdery beaches, Caribbean sunsets, excellent restaurants with a natural emphasis on alfresco dining, barefoot beach bar dancing, any sort of water activity you could dream of, this is Anguilla.
How To Get There
How to get to Anguilla
Anguilla is located in the Eastern Caribbean, just one-hour east of Puerto Rico and 20 minutes by ferry from St. Martin. There are a number of options available for getting to Anguilla.
Visitors can fly directly into Anguilla’s Wallblake Airport from Puerto Rico via American Eagle/American Airlines and LIAT, or opt to fly directly to St. Marten, Antigua, St. Thomas or St. Kitts for easy transfer to Anguilla:
Ferries: Anguilla / St. Martin
Ferries are a popular way to travel between Anguilla and St. Martin. Between 7:30 am and 7:00 pm, ferries run at approximately 45 minute intervals between Blowing Point, Anguilla and Marigot Bay, St. Martin every day. No reservations are necessary. Ferry crossings are approximately $20 each way. Last ferries of the day are 6:15 pm from Anguilla and 7:00 pm from Marigot Bay. Ferries are also available for charter.
Winair (1-866-466-0410 www.fly-winair.com) offers scheduled daily service between Anguilla and St. Maarten. Private charters can also be arranged with Anguilla Air Services (264-498-5822 www.anguillaairservices.com).
Travel Documents You’ll Need
A valid passport is required by all visitors to Anguilla. Additionally, citizens of certain countries will also need entry visas.
Activities / What to do there?
Things To Do in Anguilla
- Explore sunken wrecks and underwater parks by diving in one of the seven marine parks that Anguilla offers.
- Experience Moonsplash, Anguilla’s annual music festival with traditional reggae music and cocktails under a luminous full moon, or the Annual Summer Festival, with street jams, fireworks and boat races.
- Stroll through galleries and studios for a bit of culture.
- Pamper yourself at one of Anguilla’s spas and be pampered.
- Explore Anguilla’s best beaches: Rendezvous Bay, Shoal Bay, Road Bay, Maundays Bay, Cove Bay, Meads Bay and Crocus Bay.
- Tour Wallblake House, a restored plantation house whose foundations date back to 1787.
- See the Salt Ponds at Sandy Ground and West End.
- Discover hidden coves. One to definitely not miss out on is The Fountain, a huge underground cave with a constant supply of fresh water at Shoal Bay.
- Visit remote islands such as Sandy Island, or Sombrero Island, which has a picturesque lighthouse, for some relaxing solitude; even smaller sandy cays, such as Scrub, Dog and Prickly Pear Islands, are within reach of Anguilla by powerboat.
- Day trips to St. Martin and St. Barths for the exciting nightlife and shopping.
Accommodation & Layout
Beaches Edge Home Details
- 4 en-suite bedrooms in each villa, 5.5 baths (Total of 8 bedrooms in both villas)
- Sleeps 8 guests, 16 guests in both villas
- Master Suite #1 – King bed, private bathroom with soaking tub, shower, floating vanity with counter top basins, water closet, spacious walk-in closet with custom shelving, walk-out French balcony, TV, air conditioning, ocean views.
- Master Suite #2 – King bed, private bathroom with soaking tub, shower, floating vanity with counter top basins, water closet, spacious walk-in closet with custom shelving, ocean views, air conditioning.
- Bedroom Suite #3 – Queen bed, private bath with shower, reach-in closest, air conditioning, ocean views.
- Bedroom Suite #4 – Queen bed, private bath with shower, reach-in closet, air conditioning, ocean view.
Kiddie pool for the children.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
High-speed internet, phone and television
What we can arrange for you
Five Star Concierge Services
Elite’s full concierge service ensures that you feel like you’ve lived in Anguilla forever from the moment you arrive. We offer assistance with airport or ferry transportation arrangements, pre-arrival grocery shopping, chef services, reservations, excursions and more! We take care of everything, so you’re free to relax into the local culture.
Detailed Rate Information
||Jan. 5 – Apr. 15
||Apr. 15 – Dec. 15
||Dec. 15 – Jan. 5
Full Service Concierge (Pre-arrival & Local)
Plus 10% tax
Plus 5% service fee
5-night minimum stay
Holidays 7-night minimum.
Shorter stays may be available between reservations (higher nightly rate may apply).
Maximum occupancy 8 guests.
Mid stay clean for rentals longer than 7 days. Additional cleaning at the expense of renter.
Terms & Conditions
Please contact us for Terms and Conditions
Near by tours and activities