Nestling high and central on the rim of the 20 acre Galleon Beach Club, Lime Hill commands a spectacular view over Freeman's Bay, historic Nelson's Dockyard at English Harbour and Falmouth. Completed in 2002, this quality two storey Colonial style Villa is furnished in traditional Caribbean style, with each of the four air-conditioned bedrooms enjoying the breathtaking view.
Lime Hill guests enjoy, at no extra cost, daily maid service, and all the facilities of the Galleon Beach resort, including Reception which has a small library, fax, internet and phone available at extra cost, although your mobile phone should work in Antigua. Additional free facilities include Galleon's own hourly daytime ferry to fascinating 18th century English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour (under 5 minutes), dinghy sailing, canoes, two fine tennis courts, 24 hour security, backup generator, and of course one of the finest white sand and calm water beaches imaginable, all just two minutes stroll down the hill, and should it be required, there is on-site maintenance through Reception.
Although Lime Hill is a comparatively new property, some of our guests are already returning for their second and third time. Guests should be aware that the Hurricane season in Antigua is generally around late August to mid October At all other times; the weather is usually simply glorious.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 King, 1 Double, (1 king converts to twins), 2 Twins (twins converts to King)
- The master bedroom is on the same floor, with super king bed, large ensuite bathroom with full size bath/shower, double basins and outside tropical shower.
- A second bedroom with king size double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower is also on this floor.
- Both bedrooms have their own balconies overlooking gorgeous Freeman's Bay.
- The double Caribbean style over-arch staircase leads down to the pool area, off which are the two other bedrooms, one of which has a dividable super-king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom four, which doubles as a cable TV/video room has twin beds that can be joined to make a double, and has adjacent bathroom and shower.
- Both downstairs bedrooms have French doors giving direct access to the pool area, which has dining furniture for up to 10 people, and a gas barbecue.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid: 7x/wk
- Pool - 24' x 48' x 5' - Infinity
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Tennis Court
- Ceiling Fans
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
- Phone available add'l cost
- Internet - Available at add'l cost
- Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Spacious Antigua Beachfront Rental with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
- Distance to Beach: 5 (walk) min, Galleon Beach
- Distance to Town: 5 min, Falmouth and English Harbour
- Distance to Airport: 30 min, V.C. Bird Airport
- Golf: Yes - Jolly Habour Golf Resort
- Antigua villa rentals offer a chance to escape. Antigua is one of those amazing "forgotten" spots we have here on earth. Antigua villas offer an island that has warm, steady winds and a complex coastline of harbors. Many Antigua villas and Antigua vacation rentals can access the nearly unbroken wall of coral reef that 'protects' the islands perimeter. 1784 marked the year Admiral Nelson established Antigua for the British and over 200 years later, Antigua villas retain a classic feel and an unspoiled island. Antigua vacations are unique as one of the Caribbean's premier tourist destinations.
Activities / What to do there?
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 16th, 2012
- Dec 21st, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted