On first appearance,this large holiday villa in Provence would seem to be an old stone-built Mas. It is in fact a recently built, architect designed property where traditional styling and craftsmanship have merged into a blend of new and old with beautiful results. With the Luberon hills providing a stunning backdrop, and panoramic views of the valley, this house is a wonderfully calming retreat to recharge the batteries.
- This large holiday villa in Provence has all the charm of an old property whilst offering every modern comfort and convenience.
- This modern holiday villa Les Lavandes De Gordes is recommended for families.
Large, well equipped kitchen with further dining area, door to covered dining terrace with barbecue.
Gordes Spacious Villa - Les Lavandes De Gordes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gordes Spacious Villa - Les Lavandes De Gordes is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- With the Luberon hills providing a stunning backdrop, and panoramic views of the valley, this house is a wonderfully calming retreat to recharge the batteries.
- The local village of Coustellet is 2 miles away for your morning croissants, whilst the larger village of Gordes, one of the most photographed villages of Provence, is 3 miles north. Cavaillon is within 8 miles for large supermarkets.
- L' Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, considered to be the largest antique centre outside of Paris, is just 8 miles away and the Sunday market is well worth a visit.
- This large holiday villa in Provence is near the charming town of Apt and the renowned villages of Menerbes, Bonnieux and Rousillon are within easy reach.
Accommodation & Layout
- Guest WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), French doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom , WC.
- Two further double/twin bedrooms (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m).
- Separate shower room, WC.
- Master double bedroom (1.80m), doors to private covered terrace with views of the Luberon hills, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), ensuite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service on Saturdays only
- Pool towels
- Wi-Fi internet
- Use of local tennis club
What we can arrange for you
- Pool heating €320 per week
- Winter heating
Near by tours and activities