Brittany beach villa Les Eaux Bleues is a traditional Breton house in a stunning location with fabulous, uninterrupted sea views. Set in large grounds which slope gently down to the sea shore at the foot of the garden, the coastal path winds its way along the shoreline and steps take you down to a small sandy cove below.
- A charming property that is ideally placed for those who wish to explore the lovely beachside region.
- A beautiful villa for a restful holiday of sun, sea and sand.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Beautiful Brittany Beach Villa - Les Eaux Bleues Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful Brittany Beach Villa - Les Eaux Bleues is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- 15 mins walk away, the tiny harbour of Doelan-sur-Mer is one of the most picturesque along this coastline, known as the ' Cote Cornouaille' , and has a lively 'Guinguette' (open-air summer café) on the water' s edge where you can enjoy a pot of moules to the sounds of traditional music.
- Fresh fish and bread can also be bought in the port. For a great choice of shops and restaurants, take the scenic drive through the Forêt deCarnoet , or venture further to the charming market town of Quimperlé with its winding cobbled streets and half-timbered houses.
- In front of this Brittany beach villa, the stretch of coastline boasts 150km of coastal paths and 100km of mountain bike circuits.
- There are many beautiful ports and historical sites to visit; from the walled city of Concarneau, the third largest fishing port in France; Pont Aven, favoured town of Gauguin and known for its delicious, buttery biscuits; to the fashionable town of Lorient which hosts a Celtic festival every August which is not to be missed.
Accommodation & Layout
- 3 double/twin bedrooms (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m).
- Children' s bedroom (bunk beds).
- Family bathroom.
- Separate WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours mid-week maid service.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Spa room with Jacuzzi, sauna & shower
What we can arrange for you
NB: some local charges apply at this villa;
- No telephone at this villa.
- Pets on request at €25 per week per pet, payable locally.
- A refundable security deposit of €600 will be payable in cash upon arrival. This will be returned at the end of your stay less any damage caused, by agreement with the keyholder/local representative of the villa.
- A non-refundable holiday tax (Taxe de Sejour) of €0.71 per person per day will be charged at the end of your stay.
Near by tours and activities