Completed in 2009, located in the Batubelig region of Greater Seminyak, Villa Lega is luxurious without being pretentious; this beachfront villa is styled to be both comfortable and chic.
Hidden behind a wall that shields villa guests from prying eyes without taking away from the beach views, the double-storey Villa LeGa is built around a central 12-meter swimming pool, complete with outdoors shower and various water features, which takes up most of the garden space. It boasts five ensuite bedrooms each possessing massive beds and flat TV screens; they are furnished in a simple, elegant style
with just a dash of glamour added with sparkling accents on cushions and throws.
The touches of glamour can also be found in the white all-weather loungers and daybeds to be found both around the pool and on the upstairs deck overlooking the ocean. Villa LeGa presents the type of living space that allows you to put your sandy feet up after a walk on the beach, and feel right at home the moment you step inside, without ever compromising on style and taste.
- Surrounded by a wall, the neat, flat garden is dominated by a 12 x 4 metre swimming pool with a timber deck on three sides, furnished with sunbeds and umbrellas. The deck is partially shaded by the overhanging roof of the house. Four ancient frangipani trees drop their fragrant blossoms and there is a stone carved mural of galloping horses along one wall. The serene scene is completed with water cascades and ponds.
- The dining area is positioned to one side and furnished with a large dining table, which can accommodate twelve people.
- The open-plan feature kitchen at Villa Lega is conveniently positioned next to the dining area, linked by a marble-topped service bar. It is fully equipped with an imported oven, three-burner hob, a microwave, and designer appliances including a toaster and espresso/cappuccinomachine. There is also a large fridge and a good selection of utensils and quality tableware. This immaculate kitchen is where the staff will prepare hearty breakfasts, and is also for the use of the guests if required. All other meals are prepared by the staff in the main service kitchen at the back of the property.
Superb villa in Seminyak, Indonesia with private pool and fully staffed Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb villa in Seminyak, Indonesia with private pool and fully staffed is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Villa Lega is located right next to the beach at Batubelig, a safe up-market area close to Petitenget and Seminyak on Bali’s south-western coast. This is the most visited part of the island for both tourism and business purposes, and is home to some very classy properties.
Tucked away down a quiet sandy lane, the gates of the villa open to the sweeping beach, renowned for its panoramic views and world-class surf breaks, although the rip currents can make it a bit dangerous for swimming here. The sunsets are legendary and a delight to watch from the villa’s upper terrace, or from the rustic warung (eatery) beside the beach.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- There are two master bedrooms at Villa Lega (bedroom 3 and bedroom 5), both positioned on the upper floor to maximise the view and the sounds of the sea. Bedroom 3 has a timber floor and a soaring roof. Furnished with a canopied king bed and boasting a dressing area and a sitting area with cane sofas and chairs, it is blessed with a wonderful vista of the Indian Ocean and coastline stretching from the Bukit Peninsula to Canggu. The ensuite semi open-air bathroom is fitted with a single washbasin, a walk-in monsoon shower, bathtub and toilet.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 on the ground floor are each accessed via sliding glass doors from the pool deck. The rooms are mirror versions of one another, featuring marble floors, ensuite bathrooms and walk-in, well-lit dressing rooms. Each of these bedrooms is furnished with a king size bed draped in snowy netting, a desk and chair, bedside lamps and night tables.
- Bedroom 4 is positioned upstairs, and is furnished with a king bed under a soaring roof. It has a closed-in dressing area and views to the beach from a side window. The bathroom is smaller but nevertheless fitted with a standing monsoon shower over the bathtub.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- One private swimming pool 4 m x 12 m
- Local call available
- Fax machine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
- Flat screen TV in each room with DVD Player and Satellite TV DVD, CD, I-Pod dock in each room and book collection.
- One villa manager, one butler, three housekeepers, one Cook, three security guards, one pool attendant and gardener.
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities