Le Pelerin is a stone-built Private tennis villa Dordogne with a large, mature garden, just a short stroll from the centre of the pretty village of Saint Sozy. Once a convent, the villa has been completely refurbished in a traditional French style, enhancing the charm of the house whilst providing modern facilities.
- This Private tennis villa Dordogne offers stunning scenery, wonderful towns and fabulous cuisine.
- There is plenty to do and see in this region, and plenty of good food and wine to enjoy along the way!
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Dordogne Villa with Pool and Tennis Court - Le Pelerin Location and other villas and tours nearby
Dordogne Villa with Pool and Tennis Court - Le Pelerin is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The delightful village of Saint Sozy sits against a backdrop of the Monts Alentours. This is a lively village with five restaurants, a bakery and a grocer's shop among others.
- This Private tennis villa Dordogne is ideally placed to explore the delights of the Lot and Dordogne which have long been favoured by the French themselves for their stunning scenery, wonderful towns and fabulous cuisine.
- Nearby Rocamadour is a magical town with golden houses clinging to the side of the cliff over the Alzou Canyon. This is France's second most visited village after Mont St Michel in Brittany.
- Why not take a boat ride through the ancient and spectacular Gouffres du Padirac caves just 30 minutes drive from Le Pelerin, Private tennis villa Dordogne. And you are very likely to want to visit the evocative medieval towns of Martel and Sarlat-le-Caneda, which has a famous Saturday market.
Accommodation & Layout
- Family room (TV, DVD), with further living & dining area & piano.
- Guest WC.
- Master double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom.
- Separate WC.
- Children's single bedroom (0.90m), stairs to mezzanine with additional single bed (0.90m) for second child.
- Shower room.
- Bathroom (sunken bath).
- Child's single bedroom (0.90m).
- Double bedroom (1.60m).
Lower ground floor (external access only):
- Shower, WC (ideal for use after swimming/tennis).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours maid service mid-week.
- ADSL internet.
- Pool towels.
- TV, DVD
Near by tours and activities