Two original stone buildings, a farmhouse and stable, dating back to 1789 have been extended and joined by a central entrance hall to create Le Marronnier. This excellent Luberon family holiday villa is surrounded by lavender fields, almond and cherry orchards, and boasts a large pool and superb rural views. It is a tastefully furnished home with original artwork and sculptures created by the artist owner. The grounds capture the essence of the surrounding countryside, with huge mature trees, expansive open spaces, a tranquil bassin next to a vine-covered terrace and an arbour leading the way from the house to the pool.
- A beautiful Pool villa offering stunning views across the Luberon Hills.
- This luxury villa makes a great choice for families with kids, or any guests who want a bit of extra privacy.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Luberon Family Holiday Villa - Le Marronnier Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luberon Family Holiday Villa - Le Marronnier is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The bastide is located on the outskirts of Saignon on the northern edge of the Luberon National Park, thus offering commanding views over the Luberon hills and Mont Ventoux, the highest peak in Provence.
- Nearby Apt has the best weekly market in the region. Do also make time to visit the atmospheric perched village of Gordes just 10 miles away, considered one of the country's most beautiful villages.
- Within easy driving distance are the beautiful cities of Avignon and Aix-en-Provence, neither of which should be missed during your stay in this wonderful part of France.
Accommodation & Layout
- Children' s triple bedroom (0.80m), French doors to garden.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), with ensuite shower room and stunning views across Luberon.
- 1st wing with galleried landing and small sitting area to:
- Double bedroom (1.80m), ensuite bathroom , separate shower cubicle, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom , WC.
- 2nd wing accessed via games room on ground floor:
- 3 double bedrooms (1.60m).
- 2 separate bathrooms.
- Separate WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service mid-week and Saturdays
- Wi-Fi internet
Near by tours and activities