Le Lapin is located in Hart Bay on the top of the largest hill separating Hart Bay from Chocolate Hole. Le Lapin sits above the beach at Hart Bay in a private and very quiet spot with outstanding 300-degree views, including magnificent sunrises and sunsets. This is the highest elevation of any of our Hart Bay homes and the splendid views include Hart Bay, Rendezvous Bay and the south shore of St. John, Chocolate Hole, Pillsbury Sound and St. Thomas. It's a 10 minute drive into Cruz Bay on mostly paved roads.
Le Lapin is a 2-level home that has the kitchen, living areas and 2 bedrooms on the lower level, while two large master bedrooms accessed by interior stairs are on the upper level. Both Dolphin Run and Le Lapin were built by the same owner so they are similar in design, including unique wraparound decks and covered porches on both levels.Even though Le Lapin is a south facing home, its unique design keeps the house surprisingly cool and comfortable, even in the warmest summer months.
- The guests can enjoy swimming at the pool of this elegant villa. The 34x12' pool is surrounded by a beautiful tiled sundeck and colorful tropical landscaping.
- The pool and sundeck are located on the less windy, west side of the house where the sun shines from sunup to sunset.
The kitchen is both handsome and functional, with granite countertops, mahogany cabinets, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, etc., 4 burner stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer, telephone and complete dinnerware, cookware and utensils. The living and dining areas capture east and west views through screened sliding glass doors. You may dine inside at a teak table that seats 6-8, or outside on the covered deck overlooking the pool, also at a teak table for 6-8.
Perfect Hart Bay Oceanfront Rental with Private Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Perfect Hart Bay Oceanfront Rental with Private Pool is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 15 min, North Shore Beaches
- Distance to Town: 6 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 8 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle. Transport yourself to the seductive island of St. John via our exclusive St. John villa rental virtual tours.
Activities / What to do there?
At this Oceanfront villa the guests can have fun enjoying the watersport activities like swimming, boating, sailing and much more....