This luxury villa is very private and romantic, tucked away from view behind lush tropical foliage. The unspoiled views of the sea from Las Vigas are some of the finest on the Riviera Maya. The villa has a southwestern Santa Fe style exterior and an interior decorated with a mixture of Santa Fe, Mexican, Spanish and Italian decor. Las Vigas is the owners' dream home and has never before been rented. Inside, the rich warm earth tones of hand hewn beams and Mexican tile work create a marvelous atmosphere of relaxation and natural style throughout this wonderful house.
The de-barked trunks of chicle trees (zapote- a native hardwood) have been used to hold up the beams which are carved from the same wood. Sunlight filters down through thoughtfully placed skylights. A step into the living room reveals two sofas and several chairs all handmade in local hardwood and padded with big white pillows. A chicle wood coffee table sits over a handmade rug nicely complimenting the red terra cotta tile floor. Being surrounded by so many handmade things creates a very relaxing ambiance. A series of decorative French doors opens to an awesome view of Yal ku's inlet to the sea. Las Vigas is a luxury vacation home perched on one of the most amazingly private pieces of land in Akumal. A winding cobblestone pathway leads down to the water's edge. Steps and cupped rocks provide access to the water on calm days. Drifting off to sleep lulled by the sound of the ocean waves is a wonderful fringe benefit of living in an ocean house, and Las Vigas is no exception.
- The exclusive villa has a swimming pool where you can enjoy swimming and have fun.
- This is an absolutely spectacular place to watch the sun or moon rise to the east. Pelicans flying in formation are a common sight any time of day as they soar along the coastline. Bright blue and emerald green colors shade the shoal waters of Yal ku's inlet and just beyond tiny islands rise up where the inlet meets the Caribbean.
- If you have the need for sand between your toes while on vacation in Akumal you will enjoy the small sandy area at Las Vigas. With two chaise lounges and an umbrella this is an ideal spot for sunning.
- For those who love to cook a well-designed full kitchen is provided.
- This is a very nice atmosphere for dining. A series of skylights hidden behind a beam allows natural light to filter down and illuminate the artwork.
- A partially covered patio runs along the entire oceanfront of the house providing sitting, dining, and lounging areas anytime of day.
Exclusive Riviera Maya Beachfront Rental with Private Pool - Las Vigas Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Riviera Maya Beachfront Rental with Private Pool - Las Vigas is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Yal-ku Lagoon
- Distance to Town: 0 min, Akumal
- Distance to Airport: 75 min, Cancun Airport
- Golf: Yes
- Riviera Maya Villa Rentals Riviera Maya villas, Akumal villa rentals, Akumal villas and Riviera Maya vacation rentals can be found on the pristine stretch of coastline from Punta Brava - just south of Cancun International Airport, to Punta Allen - just south of Tulum. Our Riviera Maya villas, villas in Akumal and Akumal villa rentals feature access to some of the most beautiful beachfront property in all of Mexico. This 180 kilometer coastline features some of the best beaches found anywhere in our collection. In addition, guests at Riviera Maya villas and Akumal villa rentals have excellent access to marine and wildlife excursions. This section of Mexico, located along the Caribbean coastline, features an extremely laid-back atmosphere that is very different from the crowds of Cancun. We invite you you explore this amazing coastline and explore our Riviera Maya vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Boating Sailing
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Relaxing & Wellness
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings
- This spacious villa has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Both bedrooms are on the ocean side of the house and both are air conditioned. The master bedroom features a wall of windows to the Caribbean, an entertainment center and an enormous Talavera tiled bath with a glass walled shower.
- Hand carved headboards made from antique Spanish doors compliment the king size beds and are stunning focal points of both bedrooms.
- The guest bedroom offers privacy and a lovely view of the ocean from its private patio tucked away at the side of the villa. It is extremely spacious with an oversized bathroom also done in traditional Talavera tile.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 2
- On Site Caretakers
- (Maid: 6x/wk)
- Pool - 16' X 30' Infinity
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wi-Fi (Bring Your Laptop)
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
What we can arrange for you
- Cook Service
- Massage Service
- Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM | Check Out Time: 11 AM
- Per night - US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Smoking: No
- Handicap Access: No
- Children Allowed: Yes
- Children Policy: Over 7yrs
Near by tours and activities