Las Tejas is a new colonial hacienda-style home on 6000 m² of beautifully landscaped beachfront property. A perfect place to enjoy a relaxing vacation in tropical Mexico. We are located on the beach at Manzanillo Bay in Troncones, Mexico; just 30 minutes away from the resort area of Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa and 40 minutes from the international airport. Other features of the house include an open living room with a view to the ocean, a spacious enclosed television room/office with air conditioning and its own full bathroom, satellite TV, and telephone service. Caretaker and housekeeper services are included. A large shaded palapa leisure area with a wet bar overlooks a 15 meter infinity pool and all of Manzanillo Beach and Bay.
- Troncones is a small but growing ecological vacation resort known for its pristine beaches, surf and warm friendly people. This magnificent home has un-comparable views of the Pacific Ocean and the majestic Sierra Madre del Sur mountains.
- Everywhere you look you will notice fine handcrafted details. This vacation home blends the best of old traditional Mexican charm with modern conveniences.
- The modern hacienda-style Mexican kitchen offers views of the ocean and opens onto a breakfast patio. It includes a Mexican grill for baking tortillas and barbecuing.
- There is an open dining room that seats 10-12, a breakfast patio,
Troncones Unique 4 Bedroom Beachfront Home with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Troncones Unique 4 Bedroom Beachfront Home with Pool is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Manzanillo Bay
- Distance to Town: 30 min, Zihuatanejo
- Distance to Airport: 40 min
- Golf: Yes
- Ixtapa Villa Rentals in Mexico are located 200 km north of Acapulco. Villas in Ixtapa are generally just a short five-minute drive from the great tourist destination/fishing village of Zihuatanejo. The entire area lies just fifteen minutes from the endless virgin beaches of Troncones. Ixtapa boasts modern infrastructure, manicured boulevards, healthy nightlife and two world class golf courses. Ixtapa villas offer much more personality and culture, really getting a feel for the Mexican style of life.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 4 Twins
- Las Tejas has 4 bedrooms, including a master bedroom.
- All have bathrooms en suite, and all open onto a terrace that wraps the house offering refreshing breezes and views of the beach and ocean.
- Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds and air conditioning.
- Two others have twin beds.
- All have ceiling fans, plenty of closet space and small storage safes.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 2 - Caretaker, Housekeeper
- Pool - 15 Meter (Infinity Edge)
- A/C - 2 Bedrooms + Office
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- Dec 19th, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities