This contemporary villa, designed by a renown Spanish designer, is nestled in a lush pine and eucalyptus forest between “Sant Josep de sa Talaia” and “Cala Tarida”.
With its stunning panoramic outlook of the Ibizan landscape and Mediterranean, the home is orientated towards the sunset with views to the islands of “Conillera”, “S´Espartar” and “Es Vedrá”.
It is these magical Mediterranean views and the sumptuous design that make this residence such a pleasure to be in. Situated on a mountain, its natural downhill grades and slopes create cascading levels and optimize the sea view from each space. This property is suitable for familyes or group of friends looking for secluded and luxury vacations.
- Two separate chill-out areas have been created for watching the sunset and an outdoor table shaded by a vegetation covered trellis provides an ideal spot for al fresco dining, while the sun loungers spread around the pool offer a sleek counterpoint to the rugged stonework of the landscaping.
- The house is characterized by its rounded-edged and hand plastered stucco, invoking the classic Ibiza style, and accented with minimalist touches.
- The property is accessed through electric gates, allowing to increase the privacy and security.
- The dining area leads to the kitchen, fully equipped with modern appliances including fridge freezer, 4-ring ceramic hob, separate wall oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, blender, toaster, juicer, etc. The Kitchen has a door leading outdoors.
- Excellent restaurants serving fresh seafood are nearby.
Gorgeous villa in Ibiza overlooking the Mediterranean sea with private infinity outdoor pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gorgeous villa in Ibiza overlooking the Mediterranean sea with private infinity outdoor pool is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Sant Josep de sa Talaia
The villa is located between “Sant Josep de sa Talaia” and “Cala Tarida”.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Two bedrooms are located in the ground floor of the main house, the master bedroom is on the first floor. The fourth bedroom is in a separate small bungalow.
- Two double bedrooms with independent access from the pool. Both have queen sized beds (1.80m x 2.00m)
- Two double bedroom with a king sized bed (2.00m x 2.00m) each.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Flat screen
- Satelite TV, DVD Blue Ray
- Music system for iPod
- Infinity swimming pool
- Parking area
Near by tours and activities