Las Palmas is a lovely two bedroom beach front guest house with all of the amenities of a small villa. The property is set back from the road by and entry garden complete with stone bridge, bougainvillea lined walkway and a pond-like water feature.
Custom Mexican tile and native stonework give the house an atmosphere of warmth and charm. Amenities include Satellite TV with DVD and VCR, CD/cassette player, high speed Internet (bring your laptop) washer and dryer. The living room opens to a shaded pool terrace furnished with lounge chairs, a table and chairs, and a charcoal grill for pool side cookouts.
- This is a serene setting and a fine choice for couples or small families seeking beach front tranquility, and relative proximity to central Puerto Aventuras.
- There is also a private pool available to you.
Las Palmas is equipped with a full kitchen, granite kitchen counter tops a dining area with padded bench seating.
Luxurious Beachfront Pool Villa in Puerto Aventuras - Las Palmas Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Beachfront Pool Villa in Puerto Aventuras - Las Palmas is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min
- Distance to Town: 1 min, Puerto Aventuras
- Distance to Airport: 60 min, Cancun Airport
- Golf: Yes - 20 minutes - Various Courses
- Akumal villas and Riviera Maya vacation rentals can be found on the pristine stretch of coastline from Punta Brava - just south of Cancun International Airport, to Punta Allen - just south of Tulum. Our Riviera Maya villas, villas in Akumal and Akumal villa rentals feature access to some of the most beautiful beachfront property in all of Mexico. This 180 kilometer coastline features some of the best beaches found anywhere in our collection. In addition, guests at Riviera Maya villas and Akumal villa rentals have excellent access to marine and wildlife excursions. This section of Mexico, located along the Caribbean coastline, features an extremely laid-back atmosphere that is very different from the crowds of Cancun. We invite you you explore this amazing coastline and explore our Riviera Maya vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
- Just off the pool is the sand and the southern portion of Puerto Aventuras main beach. From here you can enjoy a fine Caribbean view and plenty of sand for tanning sessions. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling right in front of the casa, or swing in a hammock in the beach front palapa.
- The center of Puerto Aventuras is just a short bike ride away (using the bicycles provided) or you can walk along the shore. Here you will find restaurants, shopping, diving, swimming with dolphins, a gym, the CEDAM Maritime Museum and many other facilities and activities.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Double, 1 Single
- There are two air conditioned bedrooms each with a private bathroom.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed and the guest bedroom has a double and one single bed.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 10' x 15'
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wi-Fi (Bring Your Laptop)
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM Per night
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted