Lago House is a charming idyllic family holiday on Como Lake. Lago House is composed in two levels with a view over the central lake in a beautiful and magnificent setting in the 6000 sqm well maintained garden, in the sunny hillside of Como Lake. The guests’ villa Lago House have a direct access in a splendid sunny private terrace with large double French doors opening into a fabulous open plan living room with high beamed ceilings and decorated in splendid tasteful tones and luxury finishes. Lago House is the synonymous of contemporaneity and good taste. The sitting area is the ideal place for creating a romantic evening ambience and it’s furnished with comfortable sofas which face a charming stone fireplace. The large, well manicured outside garden the 6000sqm feature sunny lawns, elegant palm and cypress trees and standing mountain views can be enjoyed by guests during their stay. A beautiful family room with garden view on the first floor also provides an additional place to unwind with a flat screen TV and comfortable sofas.
- Few footpaths away from the villa leads you to the fantastic outdoor swimming pool which is situated in a sunny position with large poolside terrace ideal for sunbathing.
- The spacious villa has a sunny private terrace with open air dining place and with benches perfect for reading is provided.
The pleasant dining area is perfect for up to 6 people and an additional alfresco dining for up to 6 is also provided for guests on the sunny terrace outside. The villa has a well-equipped kitchen that provides you for all your needs cooking utensils and crockery.
Magnificent Lake Side Pool Rental in Como - Lago House Location and other villas and tours nearby
Magnificent Lake Side Pool Rental in Como - Lago House is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
Our guests can reach many central lake amenities, sport opportunities like tennis courts, public swimming area, ATM machine, fishmongers, cafe and boat hire in Ossuccio. A boat taxi service from Sala Comacina takes visitors to the Isola Comacina.
Accommodation & Layout
- The charming villa invites the guest in spacious and luxurious sleeping accommodation with three bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, and the 3rd bathroom has the toilet and basin.
- The inviting master bedroom is furnished with a splendid antique bed and all the comforts your looking for. Another cozy garden view bedroom is perfect for couples and friends with a double bed which can be twinned and is furnished with comfortable easy chairs and fitted solid wood flooring.
- The third bedroom is finely furnished with two twin antique beds and a wardrobe with views over the gardens partial views of the principal villa. Lago House villa has two marvelous, modern and functional bathrooms with power showers, his and her twin washbasins and a WC and bidet.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Central Heating
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Music Stereo
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Pool Unheated
- Private Parking Space
- Sun Loungers
- Washing Machine
- Bike Rentals
Detailed Rate Information
- Weekly Rate: min. - € 3,300 max. - € 4,850
- Low Season - 07 Jan 2012 to 27 apr 2012 - €3300
- Mid Season - 28 apr 2012 to 29 June 2012 - €4100
- High Season - 30 June 2012 to 31 aug 2012 - €4850
- Mid Season - 01 sep 2012 to 19 oct 2012 - €4100
- Low Season - 20 oct 2012 to 21 dec 2012 - €3300
- Christmas - 22 dec 2012 to 04 Jan 2013 - €4100
Near by tours and activities