This stunning 1903 villa enjoys an enviable position on a long sandy beach right on the edge of the Bassin d’Arcachon. The striking architecture is typical of the Arcachon region with a strong Italian influence, but recent renovations have created a modern blend of Zen and European style and a level of sophistication which promises a memorable holiday to all who stay here.
- This region has been a well-kept secret of French holidaymakers for many years, offering a slow-paced and relaxed beach environment.
- Sailing and canoeing are popular ways to explore the bassin.
It has a fully equipped kitchen and a small kitchenette.
Beachfront Lanton Villa - La Tour d'Arcachon Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beachfront Lanton Villa - La Tour d'Arcachon is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- This region has been a well-kept secret of French holidaymakers for many years, offering a slow-paced, relaxed beach environment whilst being only 30 minutes from the historic, cultural city of Bordeaux and within 60 miles of the famous vineyards of St Emilion.
- Sailing and canoeing are popular ways to explore the bassin; don’t miss the iconic ‘maisons tchanquees’ (stilt houses) or an afternoon on the famous Banque d’Arguin (sand bank) situated along the Corniche between the Dune du Pyla and the Cap Ferret.
- The Cap Ferret offers surfing for all levels; summer schools for beginners and ‘big breakers’ for the professionals.
- On dry land, there are many kilometres of cycle paths, two great golf courses, and a climb to the top of the Dune du Pyla offers far-reaching views of the region.
- There are numerous waterfront villages with charming seafood restaurants to be explored, and of course at least one day must be spent in the beautiful city of Bordeaux with its wealth of museums and galleries, chic shopping district and lively pavement cafes.
Accommodation & Layout
Lower ground floor:
- Steps up to entrance hall with guest WC.
- Sliding doors from living room to double bedroom suite which is suitable for wheelchair users; (1.60m electronic raised bed), sea view, door to veranda, ensuite walk-in shower room, WC with grab rail.
- All bedrooms have flat screen TV and air-conditioning.
- Studio with internal or external access; double/twin bedroom (1.60m or 2 x 0.80m), kitchenette, walk-in shower room, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.60m ro 2 x 0.80m), ensuite shower room, WC.
- Master bedroom suite (2m), sea view, French doors to private sun terrace, dressing room with door to terrace overlooking the pool, ensuite bathroom with open fireplace, double jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower with double shower head of which one rainshower and water jets. Separate WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), open fireplace, ensuite shower room, WC.
- Double/twin bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), open fireplace, door to veranda, ensuite shower room, WC.
Spiral staircase to third floor/tower:
- Double bedroom (1.80m), sea view, integral walk-in shower, separate WC.
- Bathroom (for tower bedroom) with sea-view bathtub and walk-in shower, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.80m), 360 degree sea and forest views, French doors with step down to private balcony.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 6 hours daily maid service.
- Air-conditioning and winter heating.
- Welcome drink and local specialities on arrival.
- Daily French breakfast.
- Twice-weekly linen change.
- Daily towel change on request.
- Toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryers in each bedroom.
- On-site concierge service.
- Use of bicycles, canoes, trampoline, volley ball, boules, croquet and table tennis (all at own risk).
- TV, DVD
What we can arrange for you
- Additional maid service at €25 per hour
- Laundry service
- Butler (charged outside high season only)
- Body guard
- Massage service
- Helicopter or limousine hire on request
Near by tours and activities