The house is a traditional stone Provençal Mas with all the original features retained, recently renovated thoughout to create luxuriously comfortable accomodation. Tasteful cream furnishings and antique furniture off-set the traditional beamed ceilings and original terracotta tiled floors. All the bedrooms have safes, air-conditioning and heating, and the first floor bedrooms have mosquito nets around the beds. Two or the bedrooms have a Band & Olufson TV with video recorder. CD/DVD player and radio. The house is also equipped with a playstation 2 with he latest video games and a PC computer with ADSL line for direct acces to the internet.
Three steps lead up to the open-plan living toom with open fireplace, which leads around to another sitting/TV room with large Bang & Olufson satellite TV, VCR and CD/DVD player. Beyong this is a small games room/library and a study. A few steps down from here is a laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Situated on an exclusive large, private estate on the coast at Plage de la Moutte, this beautifl property has wonderful views of the sea.
- Acces to the estate is via a security gate and the house has its own alarm system.
- The garden slopes down to a boules court and a footpath (220metres) leading down to the residents’ beach.Surrounding the house is a garden with vines, flowers and trees, including orange, lemon, sherry, almond and pomegranate trees and grape vines.
- The heated swimming pool (11x5m) is sheltered by umbrella pine trees.
- There are three teak furnished outdoor dining areas, as well as teak sun loungers, a parasol and games or croauet and badminton.
- Entrance from front terrace to kitchen, very well equipped including La Cornue cooker with 2 ovens, 2 large fridge/freezers, microware, dishwasher, juicer and toaster, breakfast table and chairs.
- Dining room with 3 sets of french doors opening to the terrace and garden.
Saint-Tropez Oceanfront Villa with Private Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Saint-Tropez Oceanfront Villa with Private Pool is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
Saint-Tropez is surely the most famous fishing village in the world. The cafes and restaurants along the famous promenade invite you to linger. Saint-Tropez is famous for its large yacht-harbour and the bay of Pampelonne, the largest sandy beach on the Côte d’Azur.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom, opening to terrace, with en-suite bathroom.
- Beyond this is a small Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and opening to outside (suitable for staff).
- Double bedroom, accessed via pool terrace only, with en-suite shower room with basin, bidet and WC.
- Master bedroom with telephone, dressing room and en-suite bathroom (2 basins, bath, shower and seperate WC/bidet)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with basin, bidet and WC. Small roof terrace.
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms.
- Safe in each bedrooms too.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Crockery and cutlery
- Hotplates electric
- Washing machine
- Laundry dryer
- Coffee machine
- Garden Furniture
- Deck chairs
- Private parking
- Outdoor pool
What we can arrange for you
- Cleaning: €500.00 per stay
- Bed linen: €500.00 per stay
Terms & Conditions
- Booking on request only (Minimum rental period: 2 weeks)
- Deposit: 15000.00 €
Near by tours and activities