La Palmera, a brand new villa, is nestled on a property that enjoys breathtaking views of the magnificent hills and the turquoise Caribbean sea. It sits high on the hill of the prestigious Cardiff Hall Estates, just a few minutes drive up from its private membership, white sandy beach. La Palmera consists of living room, huge verandah with dining area, lower level sitting room, third floor Jungle View Celebration Lounge which regularly offers a sitting area, bar, double bathroom, catering station and a terrace with pergola for large groups to enjoy dinner parties, celebrations etc. Above is the 4th floor roof top with a Pergola for special events such as wedding ceremonies over looking the ocean and mountains. The pool and its terrace is surrounded with palm trees and gardens. La Palmera Villa looks over a river jungle below where you can even hear the water when it is quiet. It has its own gated entrance. There are live-in staff that provide security overnight.
The villa, also, offers a private driver with minibuses offered at rock bottom rates to guests. The staff is well trained and the cook is excellent. The sunsets are breathtaking and always enjoyed at dinner time. The table are always set beautifully and each meal is a feast! Shopping for the food can be done by the guest, with or without the cook, or send the cook to do all the shopping instead. The cost of food is the responsibility of the guest. The nearby supermarket allows guests to run a tab and pay at their convenience with a credit card. If the staff shop at the open air markets, cash needs to be provided for this shopping. All receipts provided.
There are TVs with cable service, DVD and VCR players, stereo systems, video library, games, books, etc, for guest's entertainment. Services of a professional,licensed message therapist and personal trainer with full range spa treatments available, all at the privacy of your villa. Let the lovely breezes from the ocean blow in your hair and listen to the music of the jungle. Watch the flowers, birds and sunsets, even rainbows - with the most brilliant jewel colors all around. In the dark, the stars are brilliant and the smell is exotic! Come fall in love with beautiful Jamaica and La Palmera Villa!
- It has many terraces and indoor and outdoor rooms that offer incredible views of the ocean and the mountains, gardens and even the river jungle below.
- It has a large private pool with stunning views.
- Villa has a kitchen and a large barbecue areas for outdoor cooking.
- There are 2 large dining tables in the Villa that can seat up to 50 people.
- You may choose to enjoy your meals at various locations, inside or outside.
Accommodation & Layout
La Palmera offers 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and can accommodate upto 12 people. Some bedrooms are enormous and some smaller.
- The villa has some toys for children
- Housekeepers are available for baby-sitting at a nominal cost
- Furnishing for babies and tots available
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid Service
- Staff: 4 Housekeeper, Cook, Laundress, Gardner
- Pool A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wireless
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
What we can arrange for you
- Services like a manicurist, hair stylist, live music entertainment, etc., can be arranged for the villa.
- Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Magnificent Pool Villa in Runaway Bay with Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Magnificent Pool Villa in Runaway Bay with Sea Views is one of our
Jamaica Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Jamaica Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 4 min
- Distance to Town: 10 min, Ocho Rios
- Distance to Airport: 90 min, Sangster Intl. Airport
- Golf: Yes - Breezes Resort Golf Course
- Jamaica Villas on the beach reveal a rhythmic swaggering country, that is relentlessly seductive. The island of Jamaica continues to captivate and inspire thousands of visitors. There is a private destination available in Jamaica that will suit your vacation preferences. We invite you to enjoy a virtual taste of the dramatically unique Jamaica vacation experience by browsing the virtual tours feature available with many of our villas and vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
Guests have access to the private membership beach. The beautiful white sand beach is just a few minutes drive down the hill from the villa. For the golfer, there is the Breezes Super Club Championship Golf Course right at the bottom of the Cardiff Hall hills (also walking distance). Just a few minutes drive down the hill, there is The Cardiff, small boutique hotel, that offers a gym facility and yoga for La Palmera guests, at a nominal fee. The hotel has a lovely restaurant, bar and weekend entertainment.
For more action, there are plenty of things to do in Runaway Bay: Scuba diving locally (certification can be done, first class at the pool). Fishing, snorkeling, and all that with a with a great seafood restaurant, just down the road from the villa. The horseman will take you riding and swimming with the horses! Ocho Rios: This fun town with lots of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and all its famous attractions, is just 15 minutes away. There are lots of all inclusive grand resorts along the beach. For a small fee guests can join the fun at any of these super clubs, all-inclusive for the day or the night. Within the area are lots of little bars, a great popular jerk center in town and even a superb night club with great venues.