Villa Festosa is a contemporary villa, that re-invents the elements of the country houses typical of the ragusana area, with extensive outdoor spaces and large rooms organised in an intelligent and practical way. The gardens are still in their infancy, but will soon be lush and mature.
The main house is on three levels. The main living level is reached by a flight of steps from the garden, and consists of a kitchen, a splendid outdoor dining area, and a living room with another comfortable terrace furnished with two sofas.
- A beautiful holiday destination close to the sandy beach of Caucana.
- A spacious contemporary villa with stunning views.
It has 2 kitchens with dining area.
9 Bedroom Caucana Rental - La Festosa Location and other villas and tours nearby
9 Bedroom Caucana Rental - La Festosa is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Kaukana (or Caucana), with its two magnificent fine-sand beaches, is the seaside area of Santa Croce Camerina in the province of Ragusa, on Sicily’s southern coast. It occupies the area once covered by an ancient Greek colony, and, later, a Roman-Byzantine port.
Activities / What to do there?
- The archaeological site is a few hundred metres from the seaside village of Punta Secca, famous in Italy as the location of Commissario Montalbano’s beach house in the popular TV drama series, Montalbano, based on the books by Andrea Camilleri (which are translated into English, and make great holiday reading).
- Indeed locations throughout the area have starring roles in the TV series – including several fascinating towns which have been declared World Heritage sites by UNESCO for their Baroque architecture: Ragusa Ibla, Scicli, Modica, Noto.
- For more contemporary pleasures, there is the resort of Marina di Ragusa, with its splendid new yachting marina, and, a few kilometres from Caucana, the recently opened Donnafugata golf resort, with two 18-hole professional standard courses, one designed by Gary Player, the other by Franco Piras.
Accommodation & Layout
- On the next level up is an attic with two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and private terraces.
- On the ground floor level are another three bedrooms, each with its own large bathroom, and a spacious reception room opening on the garden. There is also a guest bathroom.
- A short distance from the main house, but absolutely independ.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cleaning/Maid services
Near by tours and activities