This beautiful villa near Fayence village on the French Riviera is very charming. Peacefully situated in a rural woodland setting with lovely valley views, it offers a blissful retreat yet it's not too far from quaint villages or the coast. Furnished with a warm, comfortable ambience, the living room is cosy with exposed beams, wooden floors and a large inglenook fireplace (ideal for a winter stay!)
- A perfect countryside home with exceptional views.
- This truly is the ultimate choice for a private, luxury villa vacation in Tourettes.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Countryside Pool Villa - La Bastide Du Bois Location and other villas and tours nearby
Countryside Pool Villa - La Bastide Du Bois is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- During the summer months, a spacious covered terrace is provided for watching the more energetic do laps in the large swimming pool!
- The area surrounding this beautiful villa near Fayence is one of rolling hills, woodland, olive groves and delightful medieval hilltop villages such as Fayence with pavement cafes, restaurants and artisan shops.
- Lake St Cassien offers a variety of watersports.
Accommodation & Layout
Ground floor :
First Floor :
- Living/dining room with country furniture, many traditional features.
- Open stairs with low ceiling to first floor (care with children).
- Guest WC.
Second Floor :
- Two twin/double bedrooms.
- Bathroom, WC.
- (Please request bed layout at time of booking)
- Master bedroom (1.80m).
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 6 hours maid service per 2 week booking
- Wi-Fi internet
- Solar pool heating
- TV,video, DVD,CD
What we can arrange for you
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Winter heating & firewood
Near by tours and activities