A luxurious villa in a quiet way located between Les Parcs de Saint-Tropez and les Treilles de la Moutte. The villa affords circa 3000 m² of terrain and 450 m² of accommodation with seven bedrooms all ensuite, bespoke professional kitchen and comfortable reception rooms. The reception areas lead right from entrance and are located downstairs with floor to ceiling doors opening to the gardens. There is a separate laundry area also.
The garden furniture is of 5 star hotel-standard to provide maximum comfort. The pool is circa 20M in length. The Villa offers one secure parking garage with an additional 5/6 parking spaces within the grounds.
- Within the beautifully landscaped gardens is a pool house with bbq with an additional family bbq area connected to the villa area ideal for entertaining and relaxing.
- The property has a state of the art magnetic security system. A most comfortable villa in a quiet retreat with furnishings of the highest specification.
The dining area features a bespoke alabasta bar leading around to the kitchen hosting first class amenities with Japanese hot plate, steam oven to name a few. Outside the pool house features its own bbq area with ample dining area as well as there being a family dining area on the terrace by the villa itself.
Exquisite Saint-Tropez Countryside Pool Rental Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exquisite Saint-Tropez Countryside Pool Rental is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
An exceptional newly built villa located in the La Font de la Treille quarter of St. Tropez with good access for both Plage des Salins and Plage des Canebiers. A five minute drive finds you in the centre of St. Tropez.
Activities / What to do there?
Saint-Tropez is surely the most famous fishing village in the world. The cafes and restaurants along the famous promenade invite you to linger. Saint-Tropez is famous for its large yacht-harbour and the bay of Pampelonne, the largest sandy beach on the Côte d’Azur.
Accommodation & Layout
- This seven bedroom villa (constructed 2009) has been furnished to a high specification and is mainly arranged over two floors(ground and first) with an additional basement cellar.
- On entrance the villa divides with accommodation in the left wing from entrance comprising seven bedrooms, one of which can be independently accessed ideal for au pair or staff.
- There are two master suites with private dressing areas.
- All bedrooms are fully ensuite with either balconies or terraces overlooking the gardens and each has an integral TV system.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Private parking
What we can arrange for you
- Cleaning: €500.00 per stay
- Bed linen: €500.00 per stay
Terms & Conditions
- Booking on request only (Minimum rental period: 2 weeks)
- Deposit: 15000.00 €
Near by tours and activities