Nestled amongst the lush landscaping and tranquil inlet in the beautiful residential area of Cayman Kai is this spacious, deluxe private home & separate apartment. The secluded pool and boat dock are on a quiet beach within easy walking distance of the famous Rum Point Beach with it's restaurant, bar and water-sports shop. Note: the last three photos are of the guest house.
- The viila is located on the beachfront and you will have a lot of watersports to enjoy.
- There is also a private pool available to you.
Cayman Kai Luxury Pool Villa - Kaiku Main House & Guest House Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cayman Kai Luxury Pool Villa - Kaiku Main House & Guest House is one of our
Cayman Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Cayman Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
You can enjoy surfing, scuba diving and many other water activities here. You can also just relax on the beach or if you want to stay in, there is a private pool available for you.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding 1: King
- Bedding 2: King
- Bedding 3: King
- Bedding 4: King
- Bedding 5: 2 Twin
- Bedding 6: Queen
- Bedding 7: Bunks
- Extra Bedding: None
- 6.5 bathrooms
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Internet: WiFi
- Grill/BBQ: Gas
- Pool: Private
- Boat Dock: yes
- Elevator: no
- Floors: Ground & 2nd Flr
- Home Features : Waterfront, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Air Conditioning, Cable/Satellite TV, Internet Access/Wifi
- Local Amenities: Close to Grocery Store, Close to Beach Community
- Features: Tennis Courts
What we can arrange for you
We can provide you with Island concierge information: from diving & water-sports to restaurants, shopping, babysitters to personal chefs - we aim to make your Cayman Islands vacation stress free and relaxing !
Detailed Rate Information
Name of Period
Terms & Conditions
Minimum Stay: General minimum stay for our villas is 5 nights (there are some exceptions) and 3 nights for the condos. During the Easter holidays this increases to 7 nights for the villas and 5 nights for the condos. During the Christmas & New Year period; the villas with 4 bedrooms or more have a minimum stay of 14 nights. 3 beds and under and condos are 7 nights, with an exception that if you wish to stay for the 25th Dec and 1st Jan holidays you will need to book for 14 nights. Please contact us in the first instance with your proposed dates as we have specific dates preferred for one week bookings. During the summer season we are more flexible on the minimum stay so please contact us to discuss your preferred stay period and we will do our best to accommodate you. As each property is privately owned availability is dealt with on an individual basis.
- Cancellations A US$100.00 fee is charged for any change/revision to the booking (No fee if the stay is lengthened)
- For a refund (less $100 + one night advertised rental rate) at least 30 days notice in writing is required.
- For a refund (less $100 + 2 nights advertised rental rate) over Xmas/New Year holidays 60 days written notice is required.
- With less than 30 days notice the deposit (less the penalties stated above) is held on file and can be used for a future stay at the same property within one year, on condition that the property is available and has not been sold.
Weather If necessary, Cayman Villas will advise clients of its severe weather procedures: if these are not followed the normal cancellation policy applies. Cayman Villas, the property owner and the property manager are not liable for any loss, damage or injury incurred at any Cayman Villas property as a result of weather conditions. For further information on our severe weather procedures please contact our office.
Near by tours and activities