Located on the green hills of Chianti between Florence and Siena, Juliette overlooking a breathtaking view, restored and furnished according to the original harmonious type. Juliette is a splendid country estate home that has been completely renovated and modernized. Its formidable stone structure is spread out on different levels giving the villa its varied and original shape. Many large windows and glass-paned doors grace the façade, permitting natural light to illuminate the interior and highlight characteristic details and forms. The Villa is not isolated but it is part of an hamlet.
The villa is rented the first floor, as the ground floor entrance is inhabited by Julia, the young owner. It is accessible, with private entrance, the "room of the oven". The heart of this apartment of 160 sqm. is the large window that shows, the hills of Chianti region. The outdoor space that is for exclusive use is available in various ways. The olive trees, the courtyard, the swimming pool with his lawn, well-kept garden, make the estate a unique and authentic Tuscan residence.
- The villa has a splendid view overlooking the hills, fields, vineyards and olive groves that abound. A single sweeping gaze brings forth evocative colors, stately trees, small hamlets and inviting valleys.
- The panoramic swimming pool is perfect for warm summer days; guests can relax and enjoy the view poolside while enjoying a local wine with family and friends.
- A well-tended lawn surrounds the pool, dotted with flower vases and shade trees.
- The garden also has areas equipped for eating, barbequing and lounging.
- Furthermore, typical of any rural dwelling, the villa also has its own vegetable garden which yields fresh seasonable produce.
The villa has a large kitchen and a dining room.
Exclusive Tuscany Countryside Pool Villa - Juliette Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Tuscany Countryside Pool Villa - Juliette is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Tavarnelle Val di Pesa,
The estate is located in the gentle hills of Chianti, half-way between Siena and Florence.
Activities / What to do there?
- It is the ideal spot for easily visiting the wonders of the region such as the Tuscan cities of art, the surrounding countryside and the famous wineriesof the area known for the exquisite Chianti winethey produce.
- Juliette is in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, a town reachable by car in 5 minutes and where you can find all the services: pharmacy, food, tourist facilities, shops etc. Less than 100 meters away from Juliette there’s Castello del Nero, a 5-star luxury resort that offers a gourmet restaurant, an elegant cafe and one of the most beautiful of Europe Spa.
- It is possible to walk among the woods and along the campaign trails to reach sweet small villages: Tignano, Morrocco, S. Donato in Poggio. In addition in Barberino V. Elsa, 3km far from Juliette, guests can rent a bike, riding or playing tennis.
- Distances from the historical centres: Florence 25 km - Siena 30 km - San Gimignano 18 km