Perfectly situated 100 metres from Batubelig Beach in Greater Seminyak, 30 minutes from the airport and minutes from the boutiques, restaurants and nightlife that make Seminyak so appealing, the elegant Villa Joss embraces all the comforts and glamour of modern tropical living while preserving an exotic atmosphere and distinctive Balinese charm.
Completed in August 2010, the contemporary Balinese architecture of Villa Joss features a living room and dining room pavilion, a four bedroom pavilion, an entertainment room and business centre, and an open air 'bale' lounge pavilion in the spacious gardens with a 16-metre swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The gorgeous entrance to Villa Joss involves a covered walkway bordered by lotus ponds with Koi fish; all draped in a hanging garden of green vines leading up to a serene seated stone Buddha set against a cascading waterfall. The bedrooms and living spaces of the 4 bedroom Villa Joss showcase beautiful fine art paintings and limited-edition litho prints by some of Indonesia's best-known artists. Each bathroom features a stone relief carving detailing different aspects of the main temple carving inside the main gate.
- The walled garden and graceful interiors offer an abundance of space, natural light and separate places to relax.
- Dining table for 8 people
- There are two fully equipped kitchens at Villa Joss, one is the service kitchen and domain of the chef and assistant cook, hidden out of sight at the back, and the other is an open plan ‘show’ kitchen incorporated within the living and dining pavilion.
Exclusive beachfront villa with private pool and full staffed in Greater Seminyak, Indonesia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive beachfront villa with private pool and full staffed in Greater Seminyak, Indonesia is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Villa Joss is nestled in the heart of the Batubelig area in greater Seminyak, on Bali’s south-western coast just 100 metres from the beach, 30 minutes from the international airport (depending on traffic) and 10 minutes’ drive from the trendy Seminyak area, with its glamorous lifestyle. It is only 10 minutes from the west end of the Sunset Road, a speedy bypass route from the airport.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- The Master Bedroom Suite is located on ground level with sliding glass doors opening onto a covered terrace beside the swimming pool. It is accented in green and gold with a warm teakwood floor and a large bright painting by Made Gunawan of the Elephant God – Ganesh – surrounded by elfish characters dancing and playing. This spacious bedroom is furnished with a king-size ornately hand carved four poster bed with white shear curtains, copper bedside lamps and a 42” satellite-channel TV positioned on a matching cabinet. There is a spacious seat at the foot of the bed and a teak cabinet dressing area with plenty of hanging space.
- The Joss Bedroom Suite also sits on the ground level with a teak wood floor and sliding glass doors opening onto a covered terrace beside the swimming pool. The room presents a fun and flamboyant colour scheme with a red lacquered cabinet, matching red lamps and the striking ‘Made Pejeng’ oil painting by the renowned artist Krijono. It features a hand carved four-poster bed draped in white shear curtains – and pink shears are available upon request to thrill any princesses staying in the Joss Bedroom Suite! There is a cushioned bench at the foot of the bed, a 42” satellite-channel TV and a teak cabinet dressing area with plenty of hanging space.
Mount Agung Suite
- The Mount Agung Suite is the upstairs master, with a teakwood floor, a green theme, and sliding glass doors that open onto a delightful shared balcony offering big sky views of Bali's carefree kites flying over the treetops. The section of balcony immediately outside the bedroom is furnished with a table and four chairs, making it a lovely spot for breakfast. The room has a king-size bed with matching cushioned bench, side tables with white woven aluminium bedside lamps and is equipped with a 42” satellite-channel TV.
Batu Belig Suite
- The Batu Belig Suite is also located upstairs, accented in gold and copper, with a teak wood floor and sliding glass doors that open onto the shared balcony. The balcony is furnished with a comfy upholstered sofa and chairs, and offers views of the greenery and rooftops of Batu Belig village. This bedroom offers the facility of twin beds (which alternatively can be joined with a specially designed top mattress) and a 42” satellitechannel TV positioned on a matching dark wood cabinet. The “Ke Pura” oil painting by Maria Tjui features a beautiful Balinese temple ceremony. There is also a large dressing area with plenty of hanging space.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 8, entertainment room, poolside bale
- private swimming pool 12m x 4m
- IDD, Local call
- Wi-Fi internet connection available
- 48” satellite-channel flat screen TV, DVD player and BOSE digital sound system.
- Baby cots, high chair, toddler car seat
- Canggu Club membership
- Full Staffed
Near by tours and activities