Located in the residential area of Gibbs Glade, St. Peter, Jacaranda is a short walk from the lovely Gibbs beach. The spacious living room opens to a large partially covered deck and sitting area.
Perfect for the family who wants to sun lounge on the pool deck or relax in the beautifully maintained gardens, the outdoor swimming pool is nestled in well landscaped gardens.
Pam, the cook, has experience in preparing vegetarian meals. There is also a kitchen available.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Double, 2 Twins (can convert to King)
- This charming three bedroom, four bathroom villa has been newly renovated and is designed around a central atrium featuring an inviting plunge pool.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Cook, Gardener, Maid/Laundress
- Pool - 2 25' x 15' (swimming) 12' x 12' (indoor plunge)
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Tennis Court
- Internet - Wireless
- Ceiling Fans
- TV VCR
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Barbados Luxury Oceanfront Villa with Pool - Jacaranda Location and other villas and tours nearby
Barbados Luxury Oceanfront Villa with Pool - Jacaranda is one of our
Barbados Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Barbados Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Gibbs Beach
- Distance to Town: 8 min, Speightstown
- Distance to Airport: 40 min, Grantley Adams
- Golf: Yes - 15 min. - Sandy Lane
- Barbados lays claim to some of the Caribbean's most sophisticated and upscale villas and is often referred to as "The gem of the Caribbean". The British influence remains quite strong and is reflected in the Barbados villa rentals that still serve afternoon tea. Typically located along the famous West Coast, Barbados villa rentals reveal class, sophistication and luxury. Regularly hosting VIP's from British royals to U.S. Presidents, Barbados knows how to make travelers feel welcome and pampered. The islanders have perfected combining British-style manners with a Caribbean friendliness and openness. Villas Caribe makes sure clients experience true luxury from the minute they arrive. You are greeted at the airport and escorted to your Barbados villa in a private vehicle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Boating Sailing
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Relaxing & Wellness
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing