Surrounded by forest and rural scenes, Villa Indah Manis commands breathtaking views spanning the Indian Ocean and the southernmost tip of the island all the way up the west coast past Jimbaran, the airport, Kuta and Canggu, and inland to Bedugul.
Designed to maximise the views and catch the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the property offers a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living. It is composed of a series of pavilions, with a dramatic 16-metre lap pool, complemented by a flat green lawn, terraces ornamental ponds and water features. All of the bedrooms are equipped with safe deposit boxes and hairdryers, and additional TVs can be provided upon request.
The property is built to be functional, designed around weddings, parties and celebrations. A full service kitchen provides the facilities to cater for up to eighty guests, all of whom can be seated on the terrace. The main garden can accommodate the same number for a Champagne reception, and the open-air bar is also a suitable area for stand-up cocktails. The pool can be covered with a temporary platform to create a dance floor or a stage for a live band. The terrace and lawns are also perfect for dance performances, and barbeques, which are a specialty of the villa.
- On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in Mt Batu Karu together with the volcanoes of East Java. This beautiful area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
- Modern dining table that can comfortably seat fourteen.
- The Sunset Bar provides a pleasant place to enjoy the spectacular late afternoons, as the sun sets into the Indian Ocean. In the evenings, the Bar area is a pleasant gathering point for guests before dinner, or to enjoy a cigar al fresco after your meal.
- If you prefer to do your own cooking, please do not hesitate to make use of the kitchen facilities yourself. We can help you with your shopping during your stay.
Dramatic villa in Bali with private pool and spectacular views over the Indian ocean Location and other villas and tours nearby
Dramatic villa in Bali with private pool and spectacular views over the Indian ocean is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Indah Manis rests in a spectacular location near Pecatu in ‘The Bukit’ – Bali’s southern peninsula.
Surrounded by forest and rural scenes, Villa Indah Manis commands breathtaking views to the Indian Ocean and all the way up the west coast past Jimbaran, the airport, Kuta and Canggu, and inland to the heights of Bedugul. On a clear day, the awesome vista takes in Mt Batu Karu together with the volcanoes of East Java.
The Bukit area boasts some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali, including Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang. These hidden, white sandy coves are great for both surfers and non-surfers alike.
Distance from Indah Manis
- To Pecatu Village: 1km
- To Bulgari Resort: 3km
- To Padang-Padang Beach: 5km
- To Dreamlands Golf Club: 7km
- To Uluwatu Temple: 7km
- To Jimbaran Bay: 14km
- To Denpasar International Airport: 15km
- To Kuta: 18km
- To Seminyak: 22km
- To Ubud: 78km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- The Kamboja Bedroom is accessed by double Balinese doors. It features a marble floor under a soaring roof, and displays a bold use of colour. Air-conditioned, with the additional provision of a ceiling fan, it is attractively furnished with a king-size bed canopied with diaphanous drapes. There is also a TV and plenty of storage cupboards. The en-suite bathroom is a stunning example of the romantic Bali style, an open-air bathroom dominated by a sparkling, terrazzo, circular bathtub, where guests can soak under an open sky and enjoy wonderful views of the ocean in complete privacy.
- Heralded by an ornamental pond and an ornately carved Palimanan stone frieze, the Jempiring Bedroom also features a marble floor under a soaring roof. It is air- conditioned, with the additional provision of a ceiling fan, and furnished with twin beds (each sized 100cm x 100 cm) and 2 pull-out sofas that can be converted to 2 single beds. The en-suite garden bathroom is surrounded by walls; a striking feature is the glassless window, which frames a Balinese statue, and looks stunning at night.
Alamanda & Melati Bedroom
- Alamanda and Melati are joined by a common doorway which can be opened to make the two rooms into one large and functional suite. Melati is flexible, and can be used as a sleeping (perfect for young kids that need to be near their parents) or as a completely separate room or with the door open, as a sitting room to complement the Alamanda Room. Both rooms are air-conditioned as well as being fitted with ceiling fans.
- The Cempaka Bedroom is located on an upper level, and accessed by an external flight of Palimanan stone steps. The adjoining wooden deck offers more eye-popping views, and is furnished with a daybed and a low opium table. The air-conditioned bedroom is distinguished by a soaring roof and a coffee-coloured marble floor. It is furnished with a king-size opium bed, equipped with a ceiling fan, and it features a dressing area behind the bed.
- Library of children’s videos and DVDs
- Children’s books
- Toys and games.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Infinity pool at 16 x 4 metre
- IDD, local call
- desktop computer in the study room
- Internet connection
- Satellite TV, DVD and stereo set with CD player, DVD and book library
- Board games
- Billiards Table
- Darts and bocce balls.
- Complete spa facility with a Jacuzzi,
- Fitness Room, Spa, Study room.
- Villa manager, two maids, two butlers, two cooks, four security guards and two pool & gardeners.
What we can arrange for you
- Car & drivers
- Spa treatments
Near by tours and activities