Ilios is one of the few favored homes that occupy the south - southwest facing shore of Hart Bay. Hart Bay is a picturesque, semi secluded cove on the south shore of St. John, about a 5 - 10 minute drive from Cruz Bay. Ilios is the next to the last villa on a dead end road, so there is almost no traffic in this peaceful corner of paradise. Ilios was designed as a modern interpretation of an old Greek villa, combining the grace, beauty and colors of classic Mediterranean architecture with the comforts and conveniences of a present-day tropical home. In keeping with this theme, the centerpiece of this lovely villa is an open courtyard surrounded on 3 sides by pavilions (buildings), with a delightful sundeck and pool on the southern side of the quadrangle. Most of the living areas are on the ground level, and only one bedroom, accessed by exterior stairs, is on the upper level.
The main house contains the handsome great room that includes the living/dining and kitchen areas. With its rustic stone arches and light filled soaring ceilings, white walls, Mediterranean blue trim and restful views, the great room is the very definition of serenity. If you wish to supplement nature's music, a cable color TV/VCR/DVD, and a stereo/cassette/CD and high speed internet access are provided.
- The views looking south are of the multi-colored waters of Hart Bay and the Caribbean.
- The sun deck and pool receive all day sun.
The kitchen is completely equipped and opens wide to the courtyard and the living area. Included are a gas 4 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker, etc. You may dine outside under the hibiscus arbor at a teak table for 6, or dine in the Great Room at an antique table for 6. It is a difficult choice. A gas barbecue grill, telephone, and washer/dryer are included.
Luxury Oceanfront Pool Villa in Hart Bay - Ilios Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Oceanfront Pool Villa in Hart Bay - Ilios is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 12 min, North Shore Beaches
- Distance to Town: 7 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 9 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle. Please note that many of our St. John villas and St. John villa rentals feature virtual tours that are exclusive to the Villas Caribe St. John villa and St. John rental home collection. Transport yourself to the seductive island of St. John via our exclusive St. John villa rental virtual tours.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun at the sea which is just opposite to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins (convert to King)
- The master bedroom (king) overlooks the hibiscus garden and the pool. This charming private retreat includes a private bath with a garden shower and a private deck.
- The spacious guest bedroom (2 twins) also has a private bath, garden shower and views of the courtyard garden and the Caribbean.
- The 2nd floor guest bedroom (queen) also has an attached private bath. A tiled deck has been added to this bedroom, which is a delightful place for morning coffee while watching the sun rise, or a glass of wine while watching cruise ships en route to other Caribbean destinations.
A young child's alcove with a small single bunk bed is conveniently annexed to the master bedroom, making this a joy for parents with a young child.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 20 x 12 x 5
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM Per night
- 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 5.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities