CASTELLETTO is a small castle which was built at the beginning of the 14th Century on existing foundations from the 13th Century. It was used as a fortification to defend the castle of Cison di Valmarino, property of the counts Brandolini d’Adda from the first half of the 15th Century onwards. Being the last property in the region that remained in the family, but severely damaged in the Second World War, it has been restored and in part rebuilt by the famous architect Tommaso Buzzi who was given the difficult task of its reconstruction in 1950. Apart from adding a new wing, he redesigned the garden, the loggia and the swimming pool.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.