Very few places in Italy have remained intact over the centuries like this one, and the effect is stunning. The road approaching it winds through a thick pine forest which suddenly opens up to a picturesque view of the hamlet and the hills beyond. Il Borgo Del Conte, tucked amid gently rolling hills near the town of Lucca, is a gracious and luxurious Tuscan retreat that is grand in style yet not overwhelming. Originally a lodge from which wild boar were hunted in the early 19th century, it was later expanded into a small village for the workers of the estate of Count Cosimo Bernardini. A modern restoration accentuates the distinctive appeal of its inner courtyards, its softly lit old walls, and its atmosphere of enchanted seclusion.
- The villa has a music room with fireplace, a card and full-size billiard room, as well as a fully equipped gym.
- There is also a Floodlit swimming pool (8mwide x 16m long with depth of 1,8 m)
Inside there is a formal dining room and a kitchen for casual dining.
Exclusive Lucca Countryside Pool Villa - Il borgo del Conte Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Lucca Countryside Pool Villa - Il borgo del Conte is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
This fantastic villa is situated in the hamlet of Camaiore in the province of Lucca.
Activities / What to do there?
- A genuine time-forgotten atmosphere reigns as guests are immersed in an aristocratic ambiance of weeping willows, fountains and formal gardens.
- Perfect for a gathering of family and friends, Borgo Bernardini is a home of such beauty,
- Tranquillity and comfort that you will find it hard to leave.
Accommodation & Layout
The villa has 12 individually styled double bedrooms (4 of them can be either queen or twin) with ensuite bathrooms (4 of them with Jacuzzi bath)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Banquet hall, card & billiard room, domed music room, library and wine cellar
- Individually controlled air conditioning/heating system in each room
- Various outdoor dining areas
- Ground floor guest office with centralized music system, fax and computer facilities, internet wireless access
- Surveillance system
- Work out room with cardiovascular and weight equipment
- Floodlit swimming pool (8mwide x 16m long with depth of 1,8 m)
- Italian style garden ( 2,000 sq. metres)
- Phone line in each room
- Breakfast service daily (Continental style buffet breakfast – cost of food extra)
- Chef to prepare either lunch or dinner 6 day per week (cost of food extra -chef service not available on Wednesday)
- 3 housekeepers for daily maid service
- Pool attendant
- English speaking concierge
- Internet wireless connection
Detailed Rate Information
2012 WEEKLY RATES
- 7 January - 31 March EURO 22.510
- 31 March - 2 June EURO 24.000
- 2 June - 29 September EURO 30.000
- 29 September - 27 October EURO 24.000
- 27 October - 22 December EURO 22.510
- 22 December - 5 January 2013 EURO 30.000
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit: € 5.000,00
Near by tours and activities