Set in the heart of the verdant S`Horta valley this delightful newly built stone clad country cottage offers a completetly quiet and tranquil location. The views across the well tended cropfields to distant mountains are spectacular. with so many beautiful sandy coves and pristine beaches within a few minutes drive, this is an ideal family choice. Set off a winding single track country lane is the parking area.
On entering from the front covered leads the main door opens into the hallway and further into the open plan living/dining room. this is a comfortable room with satellite TV, DVD and twin doors opening to the poolsideterrace. Laundry area with washing machine.
Furnished to a high standard with exposed beams, interior stone walls and terracotta tiles.
- The immaculately maintained gardens are a "tropical paradise" with colourful shrubs, mature Palm trees, terracotta pots with tumbling geraniums and scented herbs.
- A few steps lead to the impresive swimming pool with corner steps, comfortably furnished sun terraces, small grassed area for children to play on and the brick built BBQ. The covered dining terrace overlooking the pool is ideal for relaxed lunches and candlelit dinners.
- NEW for 2012 is the exterior heated Jacuzzi Hot Tub.
Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven with infra red hob, fridge/freezer and eye level fitted cupboards.
Countryside S’Horta Villa with Private Pool - Hortets-de-sHorta Location and other villas and tours nearby
Countryside S’Horta Villa with Private Pool - Hortets-de-sHorta is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
s’Horta is a small village located about 5 minutes drive from Cala d’Or, about 10 minutes from Porto Colom, and most importantly, only 10 minutes from the beautiful beach Cala Sanau. In typical fashion, there is an enormous church with a small plaza at the centre of the town. You will also find a few local bars, two small supermarkets, a pharmacy and several banks. The Vall d’Or Golf Course is also within 5 minutes drive. The unspoilt countryside in this part of Mallorca offers stunning views to the sea, and of the impressive mountain top peaks occupied by the Castell de Santuiri and the Sant Salvador monastery.
Activities / What to do there?
- The surrounding area of this valley is perfect for those who enjoy natural beautiful countryside. You can meander along the country lanes picking scented wild flowers fennel and asparagus whilst admiring the array of different citrus and abundant almond trees.
- To the rear of the property stairs lead upto the roof terrace - with fabulous views - this area is also ideal for private sunbathing.
- For sports enthusiasts table tennis is included.
Accommodation & Layout
- The first bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobes and doorway to a sun terrace. Bedroom number two has twin beds and fitted wardrobes.These bedrooms share one family shower room.
- The master double bedroom has fitted wardrobes, full ensuite bath/shower room with jacuzzi, heated towel rail and direct access to the poolside terrace.
- All bedrooms, the living room and kitchen have air conditioning and heating.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid servie twice weekly - daily on request.
- Private swimming pool 7.00m - 4.00m. Depth 0.90-1.90m.
- Complimentary "Wifi" internet connection.
- Flexi arrival - departure 29/10/11 - 24/03/12.
- Exterior Jacuzzi with Hot tub.
What we can arrange for you
- Chef service On Request.
- Pamper by Pool - on request.
- Babysitting - on request.
Near by tours and activities