Reaching up to the heavens the gorgeous Honeymoon Suite is completely separated from the entire villa giving prestigious guests and romantic couples the opportunity to indulge in a luxurious world of their own with view to the endless horizon.
Designed to ensure a fairy like holiday experience the beautiful Honeymoon Suite is idyllically situated in the picturesque area of Kastro near Mykonos town. The seductive Honeymoon Suite can be reserved individually or as a combination with the Sunlight Villa
giving guests the option to enjoy absolute isolation and intimacy.
The Villa Complex: Idyllically situated on the top of the hill this villa complex comprises 5 luxury villa rentals, all with pool. The villas have been crafted and decorated to high standards of luxury and style with unique natural handmade furniture and impressive irreplaceable adornments meticulously collected from all heavens on earth by the owner himself, the well-known Greek fashion designer Panos Zinas, who also owns a glorious fashion boutique in Mykonos town supplying luxurious gowns, day dresses and beachwear. The 5 villas share services such as the tennis court and the helicopter pad.
- Esteemed guests are welcome to unwind at one of the many lounging areas surrounding the overflowing pool or relax on the sun beds with a refreshing cocktail as they watch the sun set over the sapphire waters of Mykonos.
- As the night paints the sky with mauve nuances and the flickering candles around the pool dance to the gentle blow of the wind romantic couples can rekindle their love while relishing a romantic dinner by the pool accompanied by fragrant roses and bubbling champagne.
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Outdoor dining area
Romantic villa in Greece with incredible sea views and pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Romantic villa in Greece with incredible sea views and pool is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
This amazing villa is located in the quaint area of Kastro in Mykonos island of the Cyclades.
The villa is situated only 5 minutes from the new port of Tourlos and in close proximity to the charming resort of Agios Stefanos, the pristine beach of Houlakia, the airport and port of Mykonos and the effervescent Chora offering an ideal base to explore this enchanting island of the Cyclades.
How To Get There
Due to its cosmopolitan character Mykonos is an island well connected by air and sea to most islands and all major cities in Greece.
There are frequent flights to Mykonos from the International airport of Athens Eleftherios Venizelos throughout the year as well as flights from Thessaloniki and the islands of Rhodes, Crete and Santorini.
The duration of the flight from Athens to Mykonos is approximately 45 minutes. The airport of Mykonos is situated only 4 km away from Mykonos Chora which can be reached by bus or taxi.
Mykonos National Airport Tel.No: +30 22890 79000
Athens International Airport Elefterios Venizelos
Tel. 8018010101 or (+30)2103550500
Office at Mykonos Airport Tel. (+30)2289022327
Tel.: 8011120000 or (+30)2106261000
Office at Mykonos Airport Τel. (+30)2289028720
There are two ways to reach Mykonos by sea, with a high speed fairy or a regular ferry. Mykonos is connected by sea with the port of Piraeus and the port of Rafina in Athens as well as the city of Thessaloniki, the island of Crete and most islands of the Cyclades and the Dodecanese.
The high speed ferry takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from the port of Rafina while the regular ferry takes approximately 5 hours. There are two ports serving the island of Mykonos, the old port and the new port of Tourlos which is mostly used for cruise boats.
Blue Star Ferries
High Speed Ferry
Activities / What to do there?
Other than its dazzling beaches, the picturesque villages and the distinctive vibrant nightlife the island of Mykonos has many things to offer to all travelers, from archeological sites to enchanting attractions, points of interest and magical landscapes.
Some of the places worth visiting while on the island of Mykonos include the following:
- The Chora of Mykonos which is the vivacious capital of Mykonos with its cosmopolitan character, the narrow alleys, the whitewashed cubic houses, the famous nightclubs, the glamorous gourmet restaurants and designer boutique shops.
- The distinctive Windmills that are considered the island’s landmark
- The Archeological Museum of Mykonos filled with artifacts of the Cycladic ceramic art, jewels, marble sculptures and utensils all found during excavations in the islands of Mykonos and Delos.
- The Folkloric Museum of Mykonos which houses valuable Byzantine icons, embroidery, decorative prints, antique furniture and other collections of folklore art.
- The Aegean Maritime Museum housing collections of nautical artifacts, maps and other collections of the island’s marine history
- Paraportiani Church which is an architectural marvel actually composed by 5 different churches.
- Super Paradise Beach which is worldly famous as the most popular party beach on the island.
- Elia beach which is the longest and one of the most popular fully organized beaches on the island.
- The idyllic beach of Psarou.
- Little Venice located in Chora is the most picturesque spot on the entire island.
- The sacred island of Delos which is the birthplace of the god Apollo
- Peter the Pelican which is considered to be the mascot of the island and can be seen walking throughout the streets of Mykonos.