This stylish 3-floors-villa is located just outside the ancient city's walls of Dubrovnik, in a private and peaceful neighborhood. Previously owned by Dubrovnik's noble family, this 200-year old villa has been fully renovated under the strict rules applied to any UNESCO-protected historical monument.
Special care was taken in choosing the interior'sfurniture and decorations. A collection of antique pieces of furniture was brought from all parts of Croatia, providing not only the touch of a rich and diverse history and closeness to major European cultures that made mark in the glorious history of Dubrovnik's republic, but also an experience for the guests with refined taste and lifestyle as well. Ideal for couples wanting to live a unique honeymoon or families just looking for a secluded and exclusive place to spend their vacations, this property eill meet all your expectations.
- The 2nd floor consists of two very spacious apartments (each 70 square meters) with amazing views over the city and the sea, and the 3rd floor offers an "attic apartment" with breathtaking views where its over 100 square meters of living space will make your stay enjoyable.
- There is 400 square meters of a Mediterranean 3-leveled garden, planted with orange trees, lemontrees, olive trees, rosemary, camellias and lavenders surrounding a heated Jacuzzi for 6.
- The first floor has a dining area connected with „saloča“- seating area with fireplace. Over 100 years old secession dining room will offer you a royal treatment since it was made for the Emperor Frantz Joseph's court lady in Vienna.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with gourmetutilities, lightened by the handmade bronze chandelier. Handmade stone dining tables, under the stainless steel “pergola”, nicely blend tradition, craftsmanship, past, present and future in the art of living.
- Breakfast from the local market with fresh, organically grown ingredients will be offered daily.
Luxurious villa with private pool and less than 500 meters to the sea front in Dubrovnik, Croatia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious villa with private pool and less than 500 meters to the sea front in Dubrovnik, Croatia is one of our
Croatia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Croatia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
-20 min from the airport
- 2 min from the old city Stradun
- 300 m from the sea
- 2 min from the taxi station
- 1 min from the parking area
- 5 min from the public garage
- 5 min from the Hilton hotel
Activities / What to do there?
• Scuba Diving
• Jet Ski
• Local Culture
• Boating Sailing
• Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
*Use of the pool, gym, sauna, hammam is available at the nearby hotel Hilton, only five minutes walking.
- Furnished completely
- Panoramic view
- Panoramic sea view
- Outside pool
- All room with AC heating
- Wireless internet
- TV, SAT TV, DVD in all rooms
- There is friendly staff providing daily cleaning and laundry service
*All members of staff are a part ofthe same family that will be at your service all the time.
What we can arrange for you
a) Chef – as a part of „body detoxifying“ approach, we would suggest you to try our special traditional Dalmatian cuisine. Recipes are specific for this part of our country, some of which available only for atreasured guest at our homes, not modified for the mass market. This way of preparing food can beincluded in the „Weight“ program, consisting of seven days of Dalmatian diet, learning how to preparethe food and taking recipes home.
b) Aromatherapy – appointments with certified therapist and pharmacist.
c) Massage therapy – by appointment.
d) Stress management and a weight loss program by the certified physician.
e) Careful selection of cultural city life as well as sport activities.
f) Trips to Konavle region, boat and car rentals.
g) References to local ophthalmologist, dentist and medical assistance of any kind, fast and reliable.
h) City guide.
Near by tours and activities