A perfect blend of traditional and contemporary 21st century design. The perfect first impression gets even better. An entertainers delight. This stunningly restored home is an entertainers dream. Enjoy ample space for even the largest of families and being positioned in Mosman's most enviable dress circle addresses. The front of the home boasts classic federation features while the rear is an architectural masterpiece.
Core Features and Benefits Include:
- Formal living room which converts to a cinema
- Private and sunny in ground pool with waterfall
- Informal living room which is connected by glass atrium hallway (which is
- Simply an awesome teenage retreat)
- Level child-safe backyard with alfresco dining and BBQ
- Secure garage as well as ample parking for 2 additional cars
- Use of bikes, scooters, pool toys, games consoles etc.
- This close to perfect family home offers huge bi-folding windows that seamlessly connect commanding open plan indoor/outdoor spaces that ooze an incredible energy.
- Guests will also certainly enjoy the spectacular views, stunning bright interiors, formal and informal living rooms and pristine pool.
The villa has a bright and sunny open plan kitchen and informal living room with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops.
Luxury Pool Villa in Mosman close to Sea - Hestia House Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Pool Villa in Mosman close to Sea - Hestia House is one of our
Australia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Australia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
New South Wales,
Located in exclusive cul-de-sac street close to the revitalised Clifton. Close to Ferry which provides direct service to Sydney s CBD (20 min).
Activities / What to do there?
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Eco Tourism
- Health and Fitness
- Gardens Park & Bushwalk and just down the street from the iconic Taronga Zoo.
Accommodation & Layout
Bedding Configuration- 5 double size bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Baby Equipments
- Fresh Flowers
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Games Room
- Child Care Specialist (babysitter)
- Laundry Services
Detailed Rate Information
- 23/12/2011 - 14/01/2012
- 21/01/2012 - 29/01/2012
- Nightly Rate: $1,280.00 ($8,960.00 weekly)
- Minimum Days:7
- Maximum Days:90
- 01/12/2011 - 23/12/2011
- 14/01/2012 - 21/01/2012
- 29/01/2012 - 01/03/2012
- Nightly Rate: $920.00 ($6,440.00 weekly)
- Minimum Days:5
- Maximum Days:90
Terms & Conditions
Other Important Information:
- T arget Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +61 2 9969 7599 or by emailing us at email@example.com
Near by tours and activities