Built out of coral stone with Dutch style gables, Harmony House is situated just yards from beautiful Gibbs Beach in lush tropical gardens. The interiors feature coral stone walls and traditional upholstered furnishings. Built on two levels, two of the bedrooms are located on the upper level and open onto a large balcony while the third is located on the main floor off the living room with its own patio. All of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the master suite, also, boasts a Jacuzzi tub. The living and dining areas open directly to a wonderful and attractive walled terrace which is comfortably furnished for outdoor tropical living with a built in marble top bar, mini-fridge, BBQ, dining area, lounge chairs and a small plunge pool.
- The private terrace leads out to a nice, grassy lawn area and then just steps onto the glistening white sands and calm, clear waters of Gibbs Beach.
- Harmony House offers a wonderful retreat on a superb beach with spectacular sunset views each evening.
The villa has a dining area available for you.
Gibbs Bay Traditional Style Beachfront Villa with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gibbs Bay Traditional Style Beachfront Villa with Pool is one of our
Barbados Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Barbados Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Gibbs Beach
- Distance to Town: 8 min, Holetown
- Distance to Airport: 35 min, Grantley Adams
- Golf: Yes - 15 minutes - Sandy Lane
- Barbados Villa Rentals claim to some of the Caribbean's most sophisticated and upscale villas and is often referred to as "The gem of the Caribbean". The British influence remains quite strong and is reflected in the Barbados villa rentals that still serve afternoon tea. Typically located along the famous West Coast, Barbados villa rentals reveal class, sophistication and luxury. Regularly hosting VIP's from British royals to U.S. Presidents, Barbados knows how to make travelers feel welcome and pampered. The islanders have perfected combining British-style manners with a Caribbean friendliness and openness. You are greeted at the airport and escorted to your Barbados villa in a private vehicle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 4 Twins (Can be converted to kings)
- Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2, King, Air conditioning, ensuite, Outdoor shower, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Sleeps 2, Twin beds, Air conditioning, ensuite, Outdoor shower, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2, Twin beds, Air conditioning, ensuite shower/bath, Safe
- One Powder room also provided
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 4 Gardener, Cook, Security,Pool Man
- Maid: 6x/wk
- Beachfront - Gibbs Beach
- Pool - 9' x 9' x 6'
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wireless
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Jan 11th, 2013
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 19th, 2012
- Jan 10th, 2013
- Apr 14th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 12 PM
- 8.75% Tax (not included in rates)
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities