Gustavia Hill is a charming villa of the small traditional St. Barth style with a very contemporary look and feel. Decorated in warm colors and wood with antique furniture and objects brought back from the owner's travels, the rooms give a feeling of calm and serenity. A small, more intimate and private room serves as an office and library during the warmer hours of the day, and also serves as a good space for listening to music or watching TV. The bathroom with its spacious shower looks out on the patio. The bedroom is decorated in delicate shades of Grey and white, offset by the English mahogany furniture. It looks out on the patio and has a quiet and peaceful feeling.
NOTE: There is a resident cat at this property
- The patio, with its hammock and palm trees caressed by the trade winds, is the ideal place for a siesta or for stargazing after sunset.
- From the large terrace on the ocean side, guests can see all the surrounding islands: St. Martin, Saab and St. Mitts. From here one can watch spectacular sunsets, and observe the sailing boats gently come back to harbor. An outside staircase gives direct access to a second terrace which directly overhangs the water.
- A plunge pool is suspended in the rocks down from lower Terrance with 3 steps, with a bench to sit in the water and enjoy the view.
In the dining room, the large teak table from India can seat up to 8 guests. The fully equipped kitchen, made of wood and stainless steel, seems to be ready to set sail.
Gustavia Honeymoon Pool Villa Overlooking the Beach and Ocean Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gustavia Honeymoon Pool Villa Overlooking the Beach and Ocean is one of our
St. Barthelemy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
St. Barthelemy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Shell Beach
- Distance to Town: 1 (walk) min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, St Barts (SBH)
- Golf: No
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
Situated on the part of Gustavus called "La Point" on the ocean side, the house looks out on the Caribbean and has the double advantage of being completely quiet, and at the same time being near to the harbor with its lively activities: shops, restaurants, and of course the spectacle of the most beautiful yachts in the world.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with outdoor shower, Air conditioning, CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, Window screens
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - Plunge
- A/C - Internet - WiFi
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 6th, 2013
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
- Apr 14th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 5.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 10.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities