This property is perfectly located – the building is on the Rhones Alpes piste, and just 100 metres from the Solaise cable car, right in the centre of Val D’isere.
The chalet has 5 bedrooms and one of them is closer to the dining area, so less distance to totter after a scrumptious meal!. From the lounge area you look out onto the olympic downhill piste, (flood lit at night), and from the dining area you look out onto the Rhones Alpes piste, underneath the high speed solaise express lift.
- The delightful sitting and dining room all enjoy breathtaking view across the pistes
Stunning chalet in Val d'Isère with indoor jacuzzi and excellent location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stunning chalet in Val d'Isère with indoor jacuzzi and excellent location is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 4 large ensuites, (all 4 have showers and WCs, while 2 have baths and one bedroom enjoys a jacuzzi bath).
- The 5th bedroom is smaller than the rest but the bed is just as comfy
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Indoor jacuzzi
- 2 X Staff - chef and host - who live out and come to the chalets every morning to clean and set up breakfast etc.
- Breakfast daily.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes every day.
- 4 course meal on 6 evenings, (staff have one night off).
- Complimentary wine every day.
- Rooms cleaned daily.
- Any lessons, lift passes and equipment hire are all organised by us if required.
What we can arrange for you
- We can include private airport transfers from/to Geneva, Lyon, Chambery or Grenoble for a small extra fee
Near by tours and activities