This stunning villa has a privileged location on the beachfront as well as a private area on the beach in the Island of Zakynthos, provided with personal sun-beds & umbrella offers ultimate privacy. This 2-Bedroom luxury villa has a private heated swimming pool and enjoys stunning panoramic views of the bay.
From both the bedroom (level 1) & living room area, panoramic glass doors lead out to a private deck which has direct access to a temperature controlled private swimming pool and a beautifully landscaped garden with sun-beds, teak garden furniture and dining area.
This magic place is ideal to spend your vacations with your family or friends.
- This luxury villa has direct private access to the beach and boasts exceptional views of the nearby island of Kefalonia, the imposing Kyllini castle in the Peloponnese & the endless crystal blue Ionian Sea.
- The upper level bedroom & living room area offer stunning panoramic views of the bay and also a private outdoor terrace.
- Discover a sanctuary for the senses on the magical Greek island of Zakynthos. Experience deep rejuvenation with over 20 spa treatments from all over the world performed in the ultimate privacy of your villa.
Your villa boasts a dining area and also you have the following options:
- THE CLUB HOUSE RESTAURANT: This place offers an exquisite dining experience of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine in a relaxed beachfront setting with spectacular views of the endless blue waters of the Ionian Sea.
- THE CLUB HOUSE BAR: The “chill-out” Club House Bar serves cocktails, spirits & refreshments throughout the day & night to those that wish to escape from the privacy of their luxury villa.
- PRIVATE IN-VILLA DINING: a 24-hour In-Villa Dining service is also available and you can enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast, light snacks & delicious a la carte dining at the privacy of your world class villa.
Delightful villa in Zakynthos-Greece with breathtaking panoramic views of the bay Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful villa in Zakynthos-Greece with breathtaking panoramic views of the bay is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Τhe luxury Greek island hotel resort is located in the area of Tragaki, 8 km from Zakynthos International Airport & 7 km from the city and harbor of the island. The nearest village is only a kilometer away from the resort. The luxury spa and boutique hotel is located in front of a private sandy beach and boasts exceptional & panoramic views of the nearby island of Kefalonia, the Peloponnese peninsula and the endless crystal blue Ionian Sea.
How To Get There
By Air: Frequent flights to Zakynthos International Airport (code: ZTH) either direct (from many European & International Cities during the summer season) or via Athens International Airport (code: ATH). (Flight time: 40 minutes). The luxury spa and boutique hotel is only 8 km from Zakynthos International airport and a complimentary transfer service is available. As an alternative to the flight, guests that arrive in Athens International Airport, can use a limousine/luxury car transfer to Zakynthos. (Total drive time: approximately 2 ½ hours plus 1-hour ferry ride)
As an alternative, guests can also fly to Araxos Airport (code: GPA) in the Peloponnese and then use our transfer service to Zakynthos Island via the port of Kyllini. (Drive time: 30 minutes plus 1-hour ferry boat ride)
By Car / Ferry boat: One hour journey by ferry with frequent service from Kyllini port. (45 km from the port of Patras which is the main entrance from Italy). The property is only 7 km from the port & town of Zakynthos. Luxury car/ limousine transfers are available from Athens as an alternative to the plane.
Activities / What to do there?
- Zakynthos features one of the most important museums in Greece, the Byzantine Museum. Among its exhibits there is a selection of wooden carvings and paintings, some dating as far back as the 12th century, as well as Hellenistic, Early Christian, Byzantine and Post-Byzantine sculptures.
- Across the coast of Keri, lies the island of Marathonisi. The island has two reefs, called Pontikonisia, that in the old times were linked to the cape of Marathias. The island has roughly one mile perimeter. The nature there is pure exotic as the island has no inhabitants. The sandy beach is spotless and the waters crystal blue.
- Wonder of the nature, the Blue Caves of Zakynthos is truly a site to remember. They are a series of geological formations that have created a unique seascape. Apart from the natural arches that have been carved out by erosion, these caves are famous for the colour of the water in its deepest hollows, a deep azure colour which is most striking in the morning when the light is at its brightest. It is probably one of the most beautiful sites in Greece.
- A must see site is the Smuggler’s Cove, otherwise known as Shipwreck, or Navagio beach. It is an isolated sandy cove and one of the most famous beaches in Greece. It is notable because it is home to the wreck of the alleged smuggler ship Panagiotis thus, it is often referred to as 'Smugglers Cove'. The area is defined by its sheer limestone cliffs, white sand beaches, and clear blue water.
- Located at the highest point of Zakynthos town, Bohali features a breathtaking view of the town as well as the Ionian Sea. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods of the island and became the first expansion area of the old capital that once stood in the Venetian Castle. The atmosphere of Bohaliis truly amazing, since the hill is full of olive trees and pines and the locals keep the tradition with traditional structures. Homeland of the famous Greek poet Dionysios Solomos who wrote the Greek National Anthem, Bohali is a must visit attraction.