Located in the mountains of Ronda, this private estate of 135,000 m2, has been repeatedly called by our customers an “oasis of peace and tranquillity.” This stunning Andalusian Farmhouse, with a traditional, warm and elegant decoration can accommodate from 8 to 23 people. It consists of two houses, joined by an Andalusian patio, with four bedrooms and four full bathrooms each, plus two bedrooms with two bathrooms in the patio. In addition there is an independent housekeeper’s house for cleaning and catering services.
You can have use of the whole farmhouse or one of the villas.
- The house has a private pool in a garden of 15,000m2 in which native and tropical species blend with spectacular views of the Ronda Mountains.
- Walking along the fire-coloured dirt paths of Finca Parchite you will find ancient olive trees and oaks. Follow the scent of the aromatic plants that cover the fields including rockrose, lavender, thyme or lemon verbena. At all times you will feel sheltered by the three natural parks surrounding Parchite, two of which have been declared Biosphere Reserves by UNESCO: Grazalema, Sierra de las Nieves and Alcornocales.
- The estate and its farmhouse are ideal for holidays with children or friends to enjoy a stay in a stunning setting or for events and celebrations.
Very spacious and semi-industrial. Ideal for preparing large meals or even to give cookery courses. Some chefs have already organized food and wine matching events for our guests. A kitchen that invites you to mingle and enjoy.
Ecological vegetable garden, fruit trees, open henhouse, “slow food” cooking with natural productsFinca Parchite belongs to the Slow Food Convivium in Malaga. Cook with natural local products you can pick yourself.Ecological vegetable garden with Slow Food products like striped, pink and yellow tomatoes, Fruit trees and Henhouse.
Perfect Ronda Countryside Pool Villa - Finca Los Alamos de Parchite Location and other villas and tours nearby
Perfect Ronda Countryside Pool Villa - Finca Los Alamos de Parchite is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
A country house surrounded by nature 10 minutes from Ronda, 45 from Marbella 90 km from Malaga airport.
Activities / What to do there?
- Ronda, is world famous for its impressive bridge, the Tajo river and its stone bullring – the oldest in Spain and the only one of its kind. These buildings stand out among others of great interest, with some monuments preserved from the Muslim era.
- This lovely city is surrounded by 3 natural parks (two of which are Unesco heritage sites): Grazalema, Sierra de Las Nieves and Alcornocales featuring many typical white villages.
- Ronda is a very lively town with many tapas bars and restaurants, including gourmet restaurants and many local wineries.
- The Ascari Race Resort track. Tucked away in an area of outstanding natural beauty near Ronda, at 0.5 km from the Finca, the track is designed for the enjoyment of all motor enthusiasts. Have a chance to drive Formula One cars, SUVs, motorcycles and buggies in one of the circuits recognized by Ferrari, where it goes to try new models. Facilities: track, paddock, car park building, restaurant, buggy track, boxes, conference room, 4×4 track, skid track, clubhouse, track security and repair workshop.
- Ronda has its own Wine Museum besides a large number of wineries that are beginning to stand out in the national and international markets.
- Some of the wineries allow you to enjoy wine tasting and private tours of the vineyards, including our friends and neighbours at Farmhouse Los Aguilares, who have won a second consecutive gold medal in Switzerland with their Pinot Noir. A wonderful experience for wine lovers!
- Observe nature with Peter Jones, from the company Spanish Nature. Founder of the Andalucia Bird Society.
- Peter Jones is a well known English ornithologist and researcher who also runs tours for bird watching and who works with Parchite. An excursion with him offers a unique view of the extraordinary diversity of birds in southern Spain: flamingos, woodpeckers, Bonelli’s eagles, grey herons and griffon vultures, among others.
- Here are some of the activities can be arranged with companies from Ronda. Alternatively, Casa Rural Finca Parchite lets you fill your leisure time with various occupations such as walks, gardening, henhouse, stargazing, cycling, birdwatching, visits to museums in the area etc.
- Stroll among flowers, butterflies, mushrooms, aromatic shrubs… With the company Spanish Nature and botanist Brenda Jones. Brenda, with her cheerful character, is eager show you the natural diversity of the surrounding hills. Few places in the world are surrounded by three Natural Parks. They right there, just waiting for you.www.spanishnature.com
Ayurvedic diet. Food and massage
- Organized by instructors from Pangea. In such special surroundings a number of adventure sports can be practised. At the estate or nearby: Quad routes, paintball, mountain biking, trekking, canyon hiking, gymkhanas.www.pangeacentral.com
Wine-tasting with food
- A week of luxury Ayurvedic diets and massages at the finca. The Ayurvedic diet is characterized by maximum care for the raw materials and cooking methods, and is delicious and healthy.
- A meal, lunch or dinner, at which to enjoy some fine wines. Typical food from the region. Served in the central patio of the winery on old barrels.
Accommodation & Layout
- El Herrerillo: Bedroom with library-lounge, dressing room and private patio with a Mexican hammock, among oaks, and with direct access to the pool.
- El Herrerillo bathroom: With a Jacuzzi and spacious shower.
- El Petirrojo room: A comfortable room with views to the Ronda Mountains which invites you to relax.
- El Picapinos room: Fun for kids. It has 5 beds where they will feel like they are in the story of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. With a huge and comfortable 2x2m shower just for them.
- La Curruca room: A romantic gambrel roof bedroom, with views to the villa courtyard and an ample bathroom.
- El Abejaruco room: En-suite bedroom with a bay window to see the sunrise over the mountains.
- La Abubilla room: A bedroom with fine views of the Andalusian countryside. The bathroom has a large 2 x 1m shower.
- El Ruiseñor room: A cosy bedroom with two 90cm beds and great views.
- La Alondra room: A comfortable bedroom with two 105cm beds and nice views of the countryside.
- El Jilguero room: Bedroom with double bed, independent from the rest of the house, with direct entrance from the patio.
- El Gorrión room: Bedroom with double bed, independent from the rest of the house, with direct entrance from the patio.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
At Finca Parchite we can offer, at no extra cost, our list of suppliers for the following events. We are also pleased for you to use your own suppliers.
Organizers of Weddings and Events.
- Cleaning service
- Babysitters and entertainers
- Spectacles: flamenco, mariachis
What we can arrange for you
You can hire our staff to enjoy the most of every minute and feel free to do whatever you want.
- Domestic service
Near by tours and activities