Ratua is Vanuatu’s unique luxury boutique eco lodge, 146 lush acres located approximately 30 minutes South-East of Espiritu Santo, and boasting 13 romantic bicentennial Indonesian-style villas in a serene and naturally stunning atmosphere.
This amazing island is also home to horses, ponies, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens that roam free across the land. The 13 Indonesian-style villas are shared between 3 villages: Fish Village, West Point Village and South Point Village.
These individual 200-year-old homes were brought specially to Ratua and reconstructed on sites offering stunning views with a private deck or beach.
Surrounded by lush gardens, this Family two-bedroom villa is beautifully furnished with eclectic, vintage pieces, a separate ensuite bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes, bar refrigerator, in-room safe, ceiling fans, private terrace and sun lounges with private beach/water access.
For the honeymooners and the nature lovers craving for a new experience, we invite you to discover the intimacy and magic of our very comfortable safari tent. Located along the sea, in a lush vegetation and protected from wind, induldge yourself and listen to the melody of the waves.
- Sunny Spa – Indulge at Ratua with our range of treatments in our very own overwater spa.
- Explore surrounding lagoons, reefs and blue holes where sea tortoises, bright coral gardens and colourful fish abound.
- Breakfast buffet & à la carte menu: 07:00 to 10:00
- BBQ Buffet Lunch: 12:00 to 14:00
- Fine Dining Dinner: 18:00 to 21:30
- Bar: 10:00 till late
- Snack / Fruit plate: on request
Private dining, picnic lunches and special dietary requirement available: Please advise in advance.
Beautiful villa in Ratua Island-Vanuatu, with private beach and breathtaking views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful villa in Ratua Island-Vanuatu, with private beach and breathtaking views is one of our
Vanuatu Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Vanuatu Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Located in the Vanuatu Archipelago, off the South East tip of Espiritu Santo, Ratua Island is only a 30-minute motorboat journey from the mainland on our own private motor launch.
The weather is generally pleasant as two much larger islands protect it–Aore to the north and Malo.
How To Get There
Espiritu Santo's Luganville Airport is an hour's flight by light aircraft from Port Vila. There are some direct international flights from Brisbane on Air Vanuatu, Qantas and Pacific Blue. Ratua is just a 30-minute motorboat journey from Espiritu Santo airport on our own private launch. A private plane from Port Vila direct to Ratua Island’s own private runway is also available on special request and takes 1 hour.
Activities / What to do there?
- Blue Hole Canoe Excursion – Malo
- Millennium Cave Trek – Espiritu Santo
- Champagne Beach & cultural village trip – Espiritu Santo
- Waterfall Excursions – Maevo, Santo, Tanna
- Island Picnic – Turtle or Malo Island
- SS President Coolidge Wreck Dive – Santo
- Boat Ride Around Islands – Ratua, Aore
- Land Diving – Pentecost Island
- Game fishing – Subject to weather patterns
- School Visit (Ratua Foundation program) – Malo