Perfect for a fun luxury family getaway, the Family Bungalow is a private sanctuary in Hon Tam Resort.
8 Family Bungalows are available with 64m² room space and 400m² garden space. The Bungalows are designed with 2 adjoining bedrooms. These specious Bungalows facilitate a comfortable family stay and even personal privacy, whenever desired. The bungalows come with the queen size bed in the larger room and a single bed in the smaller room.
• Free use Golf - Driving range 20 balls
• 45 minutes foot massage each
• 2 kg of seasonal seafood cooked by your private chef
• Bottle of house wine, beer or soft drink for each guest
• Welcome drink & cold towels upon arrival
• Welcome fruit basket and chocolates
• Daily newspaper
• Unlimited access to Kid Club, music performances & dancing shows, ancient village, and two swimming pools with Jacuzzis, Fitness Centre, Spa (Only for Jacuzzi & Steam bath) and daily Animation programs
• Daily shuttle boat transfer to mainland on schedule
• Free boat ride for arrivals and departures
• Free bicycles on request
• Island buggy tour
• Complimentary use of Tennis Courts
• Stay 5 nights get 1 massage (45 mins)
• Stay 7 nights get 1 more candle dinner
The Hon Tam Island’s Boutique Bungalows embody a traditional Vietnamese architectural fashion. Each stand alone bungalow is unique with its own private balcony and a common terrace. From each bungalow you can enjoy the sight of one of the most beautiful bays in the world cocooned in five-star luxury.
The bungalows are primitive in exterior and the roof resembles a traditional Vietnamese shelter which is composed of leaf clusters. The exterior walls are decorated with mud and sits amid the beautifully landscaped gardens. The interior is spacious and elegant, paneled with timber floors and designer wall décor.
The solid wooden furniture is stylishly decorated with traditional fabrics and the ambience is set with a unique lighting system. All this luxury complements with the beautiful view of Nha Trang Bay.
All bungalows are designed to enjoy a 180º panoramic view from the bed.
The partly outdoor and spacious bathroom is fitted with a luxurious rain shower and large bathtub. Each bathroom has a small courtyard and is exposed to fresh air and sunlight.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.