Face a la mer is located in Grand Cul de Sac, on the Lagoon beach offering a splendid view over the ocean, Tortue island and the white sandy beach of the lagoon. The living room opens onto the terrace where the dining part is and an outside living area. You will find a television with the French satellite (Canal Sat), a DVD and CD player, and a high speed internet access with wireless.
- You will appreciate the view, the charm of a truly holiday home and the location.
- The villa is in front of the beach and you can enjoy a lot of water sports.
The kitchen is fully-equipped for 4 people and has everything necessary to cook Fridge, freezer, gas stove, dishwasher, oven, microwaves, toaster, coffee machine, charcoal barbecue, and an iron with its ironing board.
Exclusive Grand Cul de Sac Beachfront Villa - Face a la Mer Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Grand Cul de Sac Beachfront Villa - Face a la Mer is one of our
St. Barthelemy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
St. Barthelemy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Grand Cul de Sac Bay,
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Grand Cul de Sac
- Distance to Town: 20 min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 15 min, St. Bart's (SBH)
- Golf: Yes
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
This charming villa is ideally located between an emerald sea and an azure coloured sky, at few steps from the restaurants and the nautical activities as windsurfing, kayaking and diving...
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Queens
- The master bedroom is on the second floor and opens onto a terrace facing the lagoon and Tortue island. It has a queen size bed (5.91 x 5.24 ft.), the air conditioning, a mosquito net, a television with the French satellite (Canal Sat), a DVD player, and a bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
- The second bedroom is next to the living room. It has a queen size bed, the air conditioning, a mosquito net, and a bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- (Maid: 6x/wk)
- A/C - Bedrooms Only
- Internet - Wi-Fi
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 2 PM
- Check Out Time: 12 PM Per night
- 5.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 10.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities