As well as a luxurious bedroom and en-suite bathroom, this amazing villa boasts a spacious living room inside, and a private garden and terrace outside for al fresco dining, lounging and swimming in a private 25 metre infinity-edge pool. The ambience enhances perfect tranquility.
Ensuite bathrooms have an oversized bath, separate rain shower, bay-window overlooking the garden, walk-in wardrobe and a secluded open-air garden shower. All Executive Villa's have direct access to the beach.
A butler is at your service 24 hours a day. Families can take advantage of a connected Beach Front Suite Villa.
- Our six Exclusive Suite Villas feature breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean
- 6-seater Al fresco dining table
- in-villa fine dining featuring dishes from our two Ã la carte restaurants is available 24 hours a day. Served by your butler in your private villa dining room, this is haute cuisine at its exclusive best. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two or a family celebration, we will plan the menu with you, then arrange table settings, candles and flowers to create the perfect mood.
Luxury villas with breathtaking views over the Indian ocean Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury villas with breathtaking views over the Indian ocean is one of our
Mauritius Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mauritius Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The resort is ideally situated on the West Coast of Mauritius, part of the island famous for its amazing sunsets and its dry and warm climate - even during winter months.
How To Get There
Flying to Mauritius takes about ten or eleven hours from most European capitals, under four hours from Johannesburg, and six from Mumbai. The drive from the airport to the resort takes under an hour. A chauffeur can be arranged for transfers to and from the resort.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- King size bed, bathtub and separate rain shower
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Internet connectivity
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Air Conditioned
- Outside door opening on the patio area and infinity pool
- Ocean view
- Open-air garden shower
- Bay-window on private garden
- Full walk-in wardrobe
- Separate adjacent toilet
- Twin vanity
- Comfortable lounge with ceiling fan
- Flat screen 46-inch LCD TV with DVD/CD system and surround sound system
- 25m2 private infinity-edge plunge pool
- Fan-cooled, sofa seatings in patio courtyard
- 6-seater dining table
- Comfortable daybed mattress and sun loungers
- Bose Home Cinema System with Ipod Docking Station
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities