The villa is spacious and offers a large living room, which is elegantly decorated with art and antiques. The living room also opens onto the terrace, pool, and a large covered living and dining area. Spacious living room decorated with many pieces of art and antique furniture. Opens onto the terrace, pool, and covered living and dining areas.
- This villa is located in Grand Cul de Sac, St Barts, at the entrance of the Guanahani Hotel, and offers an ocean view over Turtle island. This charming villa is nested in a tropical garden.
- Large terrace with covered dining area for 6 guests and a living area with armchairs and sofas. A sundeck with deckchairs surrounds the pool.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King
- Villa Eugenia has one bedroom, one bathroom and a pool.
- The master bedroom has a King size bed an ensuite bathroom.
- This one bedroom villa offers privacy and space, and is ideally located at the entrance of the Guanahani hotel.
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Dressing Area, Ensuite Bath, Safe
- Opens to the terrace and the pool. The ensuite bath is tiled in yellow.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- A/C - Bedroom
- Internet - WiFi
- Ceiling Fans
- TV VCR
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
What we can arrange for you
Grand Cul de Sac Honeymoon Pool Villa with Superb Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
- Distance to Beach: 3 min, Grand Cul de Sac
- Distance to Town: 17 min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, St. Barts (SBH)
- Golf: No
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 6th, 2013
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
- Apr 14th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM Per night
- 5.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 10.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted