Located in Cala d'Or , Mallorca, Es Serral has been designed with great attention to enhance the soothing and natural relaxing ambience.
Cool mellow terracotta tiled floors, adding further to your comforts for easy summer living. Upon entering through the oak-studded front door is the hallway, leading directly into the expansive living/dining room with cushioned sofas, Satellite TV, DVD, IPOD Docking Station and twin french doors opening to the sun drenched furnished sun terraces. The separate house-keepers laundry room houses the washing machine.
- Its state-of-the-art amenities as well as its open living spaces will make you live a comfortable and luxurious experience.
Excellent meals are assured from your own kitchen affording all modern requirements including dishwasher, microwave, large fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob, full surround eye-level cupboards, breakfast area, walk in pantry and as an added bonus you have direct access to the BBQ casita and poolside terraces with spacious dining area.
Welcoming villa in Cala d'Or-Spain, with outdoor pool and privileged location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Welcoming villa in Cala d'Or-Spain, with outdoor pool and privileged location is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Es Serral is set in four acres of private grounds and surrounded with almond and citrus groves, this impressive country house enjoys rewarding and far reaching views to the distant, sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Idyllically located nearby Cala Sanau, one of Mallorca's finest sandy coves and the superb Vall d'Or Golf Course, each within a few minutes drive. The well known local owners have designed Villa Serral with great attention to enhance the soothing and natural relaxing ambience. Cool mellow terracotta tiled floors, adding further to your comforts for easy summer living. High quality furnishings and fittings throughout.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
All bedrooms ( 20-23 sqm ) have air conditioning and central heating and they are comfortably furnished with fitted wardrobes handmade by the local carpinter.
- Bedroom One is an attractive twin bedroom with full ensuite shower room and garden views.
- Upstairs : An inner stone archway leads to the staircase leading upto the galleried landing with seating area, where two extra beds can be added if required.
- Bedroom Two is the romantic master double bedroom with ensuite bath / shower room and far reaching sea views.
- Bedroom Three is a very spacious twin bedroom.
- Bedroom Four is a pleasant twin bedroom with picture windows affording distant sea views.
- Bedroom three and four share one full bath / shower room and have direct access to the upper sun terrace.
- First cot and highchair
- Table tennis and Playstion2
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- WIFI internet
- Maid Service : twice per week
- Welcome Pack
- Satellite TV
- IPOD Docking Station
What we can arrange for you
- First day groceries
- Luxury car rental
- Spa treatments
- Private chef
- 24h taxi service
Terms & Conditions
- Refundable Security Deposit upon arrival : €400 Refund in full within 10 days after departure if there are no damages or extra cleaning
- Min. Stay : 7 Nights
- Change-over : Saturdays ( Flexible during Low-Season )
- Maid Service / Towels : Saturday · Tuesday ( might vary )
- First Cot & Highchair
- complimentary A/C and Central Heating : 10h / day incl. ( extra hours on request )
- Extra : To be paid in cash upon arrival
- Bed : €10 per night
- Cot : €6 per night
- Highchair : €4 per night
Near by tours and activities