- Emely Villa is built in three levels surrounded by a stone wall and a beautiful verdant yard. A pool and barbeque facilities can be found outdoors
- From the villa, guests have a spectacular view of the settlement of Agia Triada, the olive tree fields and the marvellous deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
- As you enter this exclusive property you will notice the stone built wall which surrounds the entire property and you will notice the barbecue facilities together with the clay oven and the swimming pool.
Accommodation & Layout
- 5 bathroom
- 5 double bedrooms
- 1 double bed in double bedrooms #1
- 1 double bed in double bedrooms #2
- 2 single beds in double bedrooms #3
- 2 single beds in double bedrooms #4
- 2 single beds in double bedrooms #5
There is a bedroom which has 2 twin beds. You will then take the stairs and you will go to the first level where you will find the main bedroom with bath and toilet with large mirror. This bedroom has sliding doors leading to a large veranda. You will find the 3rd bedroom which is also double room with en suite bathroom and has skylights where you can bath and see the stars in the night and the surrounding nature during the day. Next, you will find the 4th bedroom with en suite bathroom shower with sliding door that leads to a veranda. To reach the 5th bedroom you will take the stairs to the lower ground where you will find one very large bedroom, the one with en suite bathroom shower where you will find the washing machine.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air condition
- Events allowed
- Hair dryer
- Laundry soap
- Linens provided
- Pool table
- Radio, safe
- Satellite or cable
- Security system
- Toilet paper
- 4 ring stove
- Coffee maker
- 1 outdoor private pool 36sq.m
- Childs swing
Luxury Oceanfront Rethymno Pool Villa - Emely Location and other villas and tours nearby
Activities / What to do there?
Terms & Conditions
- CHECK IN TIME: 14:00
- CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Not required
- CANCELLATION FEES: The following charges apply in case of a cancellation: Cancellations from 30 days to 16 days before arrival 50% from the total amount Cancellations from 15 days to 8 days before arrival 75% from the total amount Cancellations from 7 days to 1 day before arrival 100% from the total amount For no show customers we charge 100 % of the total amount.
- LIABILITY: All tenants are strongly recommended to take out their own travel and health insurance covering all members of their party. We regret that we are unable to accept any responsibility towards any insurance claims made by tenants for whatever cause. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss, theft or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused. We are not responsible for the loss of any personal objects of the tenants that will be left at the property after departure, even if we will try to find any forgotten objects. In the event that our property suffers from water and electricity shortages and the property can be cut off without prior notice for varying periods of time, then the tenant should be patient as these situations are out of our control, even if we will do everything possible to avoid them.
- CANCELLATION DUE TO MAJOR FORCE: We are not liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations hereunder on account of Major Force i.e. strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control. We have the right to cancel any booking in case that any of the previous mentioned happens. In such case the whole amount of rental will be refunded to the tenant.
- TENANT LIABILITY: The tenant is responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. Any excessive cleaning, loss or damage to the property, debts or charges incurred will be itemized and charged to the tenant. Tenants are required to act in a responsible manner at all times, and to act with respect towards other guests, neighbors and our staff. They must also not transfer furniture or objects without informing the property owner first. We reserve the absolute right to require any individual to vacate a property for disruptive behavior, in which case there would be no refund of any rental payment. The tenant is hold responsible to pay for any damage caused or any loss during his stay at the property, noted after his check out, which has not been reported to us prior to his departure. Tenants agree that the terms herein are binding on them, their family members, heirs, successors, assigns, dependents and/or minors accompanying them and their legal representatives. The tenant is responsible to ensure that children are not left unsupervised at any time during their stay in the accommodation and take extra care with balconies, swimming pool and other places. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children at any time and all tenants have to take all necessary measures for their personal safety during their stay.
- NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The total number of guests staying in the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified in the promotional material or the number entered on the face of this contract. We reserve the right to refuse entry or evict the entire party if the number of persons occupying a property exceeds the number stipulated in the contract.
- EXTRA CHARGES: Every extra charge must be paid locally to us by the end of the rental. All payments for the extra charges must be in the local currency.
- LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE: The tenant must inform us for any delay on the arrival or any early departure. No refunds will be made, if the tenant is unable to arrive on the expected day due to travel problems or in any case of early departure.
- COMPLAINTS / PROBLEMS: The tenant is responsible for informing us for any complaint or problem during his stay in our property and allow us a reasonable time to solve it during the rental period. Failure to do so will void any claim following the rental period.