This typical Ibiza villa with 4 bedrooms of a cottage style sits atop a beautiful hill called Es Puig de la Vila, in a very quiet area with sweeping views and is situated just 350m from the village core Sant Josep de sa Talaia, very close to all beaches on the south of the island.
This Ibiza villa was built in the eighteenth century and was used for some time for religious services before the present church of Sant Josep was built. During the later years, the property has undergone several modifications to meet the needs of its various owners.
In the construction of this villa in Ibiza were used only natural materials such as stone, wood, earth, lime, seaweed or clay were used. So inside, we see a pleasant, pure and natural space.
Having been designed in a special modular way, there is a total absence of corridors in the house. Its high and spacious chambers and their thick walls, provide ideal indoor temperature at any time of year. This property is with traditional country feel, simple and comfortable.
- If you are looking for great beach holidays in Ibiza, this villa is located very close to all beaches in the south of the island: ses Boques, es Torrent, es Xarco, Cala d'Hort, Cala Carbó, or Cala Vedella...
- It has now been lovingly restored, retaining the elements and architectural features that best represent the culture of Ibiza, from the beginning influenced by Mediterranean cultures as different as the Greeks, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans and Arabs.
- Over 20,000 m² of land around it. The house has 250 m² and more than 3500 m² of terraces and gardens.
- Perfect to relax and enjoy a wonderful stay in a four bedroom house with a special charm.
- A space that offers comfort and wellbeing in the nature.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, Nesspresso, etc..
- Chill-in area above the kitchen.
- Barbecue area, Webber gas griddle, BBQ on patio.
Traditional Villa in Ibiza in Es Puig de la Vila Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional Villa in Ibiza in Es Puig de la Vila is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Beside the house is the tower of Can Sergent, a tower of refuge built in the late S. XVII, which was recently declared BIC (Well of Cultural Interest) by the Consell Insular d'Eivissa and Formentera. Only a hundred of these towers can be found originally by stately homes around the island of Ibiza.
- Situated just 350m from the village core Sant Josep de sa Talaia, which has all the necessary amenities such as a supermarkets, chemist, petrol station, banks, restaurants, taxis etc.. All the beaches of the south of the island such as Cala d'Hort, Cala Vadella, Cala Tarida and Cala Conta are within easy reach.
How To Get There
- Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, pharmacy, taxi service, etc..: 400 m
- Airport: 9 km
- Ibiza Town: 11 km
- Beaches: 5 km
Activities / What to do there?
- In Ibiza you will not only enjoy the tranquility of the sea and its trails, there are lots of ways to spend an unforgettable vacation.
- From a magnificent sunset horseback ride, to taking water games as exciting as the Kate Surfing, Parasailing, Snorkeling …
- You can also enjoy quiet nights with the sound of the sea or dive in the city for a drink in pubs, clubs and halls available to chill out Ibiza.