Lying in the privacy of fourteen acres of attractive gardens, in a rural Andalucian valley, with an abundance of fruit trees, and horse paddock, this is a lovely, spacious and fully staffed cortijo, recently restored while maintaining all of its original character.
The villa boasts 7 comfortable bedrooms and lovely living spaces. The pool garden is set a little away from the house, with shower, bar and dining facilities.
A little piece of paradise tucked away in the Andalucian hills. A place to enjoy the peace and tranquility of southern Spain and a base for adventures beyond. A luxury villa built with love and made for hospitality.
- The villa enjoys wonderful views of the Grazalema National Park, with a shady colonnade on one side and a very private courtyard, with trees and fountains, on the other.
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Modern kitchen
Traditional villa in Andalucia-Spain with private pool surrounded by lavish gardens Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional villa in Andalucia-Spain with private pool surrounded by lavish gardens is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
El Noque is in the heart of Andalucia, a five minute drive from Ronda, set on the top of a mountain range and divided by one of the worlds most impressive gorges. With its staggering views, Ronda is the place to visit if you are wandering through Spain. Its surroundings are so romantic – its pace of life wonderfully slow. Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles fell in love with its bullfighting – about the best there is in Spain.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Horse Riding
- Local Culture
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
All our bedrooms have luxury beds with duvets, wondeful bed linen, blankets and soft comfy pillows ensuring a deep sleep.
The house sleeps up to twelve as follows:
- Master Bedroom 1 – a large room with double aspect views, with balcony and working fireplace and a dressing cupboard. It enjoys a generous en suite bathroom with a large bath and shower. The bed is king size or can be two large twin beds.
- Bedroom 2 – a large room with hill views. It has a big en suite bathroom with a large bath and shower. The bed is king size or can be two large twin beds.
- Bedroom 3 – a large room with garden views. It has a big en suite bathroom with large bath and shower. The bed is king size with another big single bed, or can be large twin beds with a third single.
- Bedroom 4 – a good sized room with garden views. It has a queen size double. The en suite bathroom incorporates a shower within the bath.
- Bedroom 5 – a small but lovely and peaceful single room with garden views. It enjoys a 2m x 1m bed. It can share Bedroom 4’s bathroom via a separate entrance.
- Bedroom 6 – within a separately accessed apartment still contained within the main house. A good sized double bedroom with queen size bed and French doors leading to its own private courtyard garden. It enjoys a choice of shower room or bathroom with big bath and shower, and has its own kitchen/living with sofa bed. It is ideal as an annexe for teenagers, those who simply wish to be more private, or staff.
- Bedroom 7 – a downstairs bedroom again accessed via a separate entrance but still part of the main house. A single room with its own ensuite bathroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Horse paddock
- Private courtyard
Near by tours and activities