Ecoute ton Coeur is an exquisite Pointe Milou, St Barts, villa that has recently been renovated using the finest materials. The inside living area has rattan and bamboo furnishings and a big antique Indonesian trunk and cocktail table. The two bedrooms are the same size and the closets and beds are all hand crafted. The ensuite bathrooms are done in Italian glass tiles that reflect every color of the rainbow and each have enormous overhead chrome shower heads. An elegant, comfortable and charming villa.
- The living area opens to the pool and magnificent ocean view. The back of the villa has a covered terrace with large wooden day beds with lots of colorful throw cushions, a fountain and palm trees.
- Villa has pretty gardens with lots of succulent plants.
- The gourmet kitchen is a mixture of stainless steel, wood and black stone and the indirect lighting system is all on dimmer switches. It has Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave and Toaster
- Villa also has a comfortable dining room that opens to terrace.
Pointe Milou Pool Villa with Magnificent Ocean Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Pointe Milou Pool Villa with Magnificent Ocean Views is one of our
St. Barthelemy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
St. Barthelemy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 7 min, Saint Jean Beach
- Distance to Town: 15 min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, St. Barts (SBH)
- Golf: No
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun by the beach which is close to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Queens
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite Bath, In-room Safe, Screens.
- Handmade wooden furniture. Italian golden glass tiled bathroom, the window from the shower overlooks an outside fountain.
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite Bath, In-room Safe, Screens.
- Handcrafted wooden bed and closets. Italian blue glass tiled bathroom with double sinks and ceiling that opens to the bedroom. Equipped with TV.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - WiFi
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- This villa rents from Saturday to Saturday during the High/Winter Season and for the list price over Thanksgiving, there are no breakdown rates.
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- 5.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 10.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Children Policy: Over 12yrs
Near by tours and activities