There’s no shortage of beautiful, exclusive private villas on Ibiza. So, how (and why) did we choose ours? We selected this stunning, 4 bedroom modern Ibiza villa for many reasons: it’s located within the Roca Llisa gated community, making it super secure and private. It’s very close to the hub of the action (should you want it) as Ibiza Town is just 10 minutes away. It’s also very conveniently located for the airport.
Some of the island’s best beaches are a stone’s throw away and there’s a 9 hole course closeby. And then there’s the villa itself. Completed in 2012, the airy, minimalist property has stellar ocean views from the expansive deck and two superb private pools.
This stylish contemporary Ibiza villa, with its clean white lines and bold splashes of colour, is the perfect place to soak up the sun, as well as the zen-like atmosphere, with friends and family...
- Ingenious flexibility and is equally ideal for a couple or a large group. The house has been created by merging two separate duplexes into the spectacular 4 bedroom/4 bathroom house that it is today. And this is why guests can chose to close off certain bedrooms on the first floor. When there’s just a two couple staying at the property, they can use the whole first floor of the building as one apartment. But for larger groups using more rooms, there’s a large movable wall in the master bedroom to separate the sleeping space from the hallway.
- Another unique feature is that both swimming pools were kept - perfect for floating away on waves of tranquillity.
- This Ibiza villa has a beautiful inside dining space, with a double-sided fireplace, and is ideal for hosting long, late, Ibiza-style dinners. There are also plenty of outdoor areas for enjoying lazy lunches in the shade of the overhanging canopies, or romantic dinners under the stars.
- Meanwhile, away from the villa, foodies and gastronomy lovers are treated to a dazzling array of top restaurants and dining options around Ibiza. There are many exclusive options for travellers who are looking for a more personalized gourmet experience, including tastings, cooking classes and other gastronomic events.
Ibiza 4 Bedroom Modern Villa in Roca Llisa with 2 pools Location and other villas and tours nearby
Ibiza 4 Bedroom Modern Villa in Roca Llisa with 2 pools is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The villa is located within the Roca Llisa gated community, making it super secure and private.
- It’s very close to the hub of the action (should you want it) as Ibiza Town is just 15 minutes away.
- It’s also very conveniently located for the airport, about 15 min.
- Closest grocery shop, 5 min
- Restaurant: 5 min.
- Beach: 5 min
Activities / What to do there?
- We can arrange yacht and motorboat rentals in Ibiza. So why don't you plan a day trip to Formentera?
- Magnificent sunset horseback riding
- Water games as exciting as the Kite Surfing, Parasailing, Snorkeling
- Quiet nights being lulled by the sound of the sea or lively times in Ibiza's world famous bars and clubs
Accommodation & Layout
This fantastic modern Ibiza villa (fully air conditioned) is the ideal place to enjoy ample space, quietness and gain a sense of well-being in a peaceful environment with sublime sea views.
- The ground floor comprises of a large lounge (with TV, Wifi, internal and external music system), fully equipped kitchen, dining area, three suites one with en-suite bathroom, bathroom with shower.
- On the first floor, there is one double twin bedroom units with bathroom, shower and terraces.
- Outside spaces include several sun terraces with 2 luxury swimming pools with shower.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- WIFI Access
- All rooms have A/C
- There is one safetybox
What we can arrange for you
We can arrange all kind of services including:
- in-house private chef
- masseuse or spa-treatment
- nannies and much more
Detailed Rate Information
The price includes final cleaning, bed linen and towels cleaning (6 hours). Every extra hour will be paid extra.
Terms & Conditions
- Refundable Security Deposit 3000 euros
- 1st Payment: 30%
- Balance: 70% - 30 days prior arrival.
Near by tours and activities