Lily Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef just few meters away from the shore. The favorable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.
Peace, serenity and beautiful natural surroundings combined with excellent resort facilities and services makes Lily Beach Resort a perfect place for a restful holiday, fun family gathering or a romantic getaway.
After an extensive renovation, Lily Beach Resort & Spa was reopened in 2009 as a 5 star Luxury resort.
The Deluxe Water Villas are aesthetically appointed with breath-taking glass floor, the Villa feature a combination of natural wood and marble interiors, direct access to the lagoon and uncompromised view of the endless blue horizon.
Our over-water Spa pavilions are designed to be a sanctuary for the inner self, refreshing and rejuvenating your spirit as well as your physical being. The unique glass floor in combination with the natural materials and exotic fragrances reflects the very spirit of ‘Tamara’.
The privacy and tranquility of the outdoor lounge coupled with the mesmerizing view of the azure lagoon will drift you into a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation. As a compliment to your over–all experience, Mandara’s special signature treatments will stimulate your senses and revitalize your body by taking you to a whole new level of peace and self indulgence.
“Lily Maa”, an open-air main restaurant, offers a panoramic view of the lagoon and showcases some of the finest cuisine served in the Maldives. Experienced International Chefs, will delight with a wonderful combination of sumptuous buffet and a la carte Fine dining experiences. The two open live cooking stations add variety of freshly prepared dishes to a sumptuous and relaxed dining experience.
“Tamarind”, the Fine dining a la carte restaurant offers Indian and Chinese fusion cuisine. The unique over-water setting combined with distinctive signature dishes prepared by the Executive Chef will complement the excellent wine selection and make for an unforgettable dining experience.
Informal and lively, “The Spirit bar & Lounge” is the ideal spot to chill out. Sandy floors, vibrant colour schemes, beautiful in and outdoor settings and tastefully selected lounge music makes the Spirit a perfect place to unwind and relax after an eventful day.
Resort Facilities and Services
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa, At Huvahendhoo, Maldives
South Ari Atoll
Republic of Maldives
Going in sync with the 'fun-filled holiday' concept, there are a variety of options to keep you busy day & night.
During the day: State-of-the-art gymnasium, a full-fledged Water Sports Centre equipped with non-motorized activities including canoeing, windsurfing, wake boarding, catamaran sailing, and motorized sports such as fun-tube and exhilarating banana-boat rides. The Sports Complex has a floodlit tennis court, table tennis, darts, billiard/pool and beach volleyball. Take trips, go island hopping, big game fishing, sunrise fishing, or on a snorkeling safari.
In the Evening: Live music, traditional local music and variety show, group games, disco, night fishing, and various beach games. Other facilities include a fully equipped Dive Centre, Sports Complex, ‘The Turtles’ Kid's Club and two freshwater swimming pools with bars on two different locations; at ‘Vibes’ and ‘AQVA’.
With exceptional dive sites around Huvahendhoo, the OCEAN-PRO divers have access to more than 50 dive sites in South Ari Atoll. The OCEAN-PRO Dive Team offers theoretical and practical lessons (in English, French, German, Italian & Japanese) by a international team of professional instructors with knowledge of the best dive sites within the vicinity and afar... A choice for everyone is available, from the beginner to the very advanced, and all courses are conducted by PADI standards. Children 8-11 years can enjoy the Bubblemakers course too.
Deluxe Water Villa Facilities:
Premium All Inclusive plan
The 'Platinum Plan' offes a wide array of quality services such as premium wines & spirits, fine dining experiences, hand-crafted excursions, sport activities, and much, much more.
Meet and Assist on Arrival and Departure by our Airport team on Male’ International Airport • Complimentary VIP Lounge Access on the Maldivian Air Taxi (MAT) Sea Plane Terminal • Premium Brands of Alcohol, Beer and Liquors in all bars and restaurants • Selection of 70 Premium Wines from all around the world available in our restaurants and the bars
• “Lily Maa” Main Restaurant - Sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Live- Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ and delicious desserts display. A-la-carte menu for special dietary requirements is also available on request. • “Tamarind” Specialty Restaurant - One A-La- Carte Fine Dining per person per week for a chance to experience a delightful fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian Fine dishes. • “Spirit Bar & Lounge”- Unlimited Signature Drinks, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee • “AQVA Pool Bar” – Choice of A-La-Carte Snacks menu for lunch, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee. • “Vibes Bar”- Live Entertainment weekly, A-La- Carte Menu for Lunch, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee Four Brands of Cigarettes available in all bars
• All Sunset Water Suite and Deluxe Water Villa Guests will receive a Sparkling Wine and Selection of Canapes upon arrival and one Complimentary Massage for the couple during the stay. (*Applicable for minimum of 5 nights stay ) • Complimentary Mini Bar, maintained daily with Beer, Wine, Soft drinks, Water and some Nic-Nacs.
• Variety of non-motorized Water Sports. • Complimentary Snorkeling equipment. • Complimentary access to Sport Complex: Tennis court, fully equipped Gymnasium, Volleyball playground and all In -door games – Table tennis, Billiard/Pool, Darts.
• Two complimentary Excursions* per person per stay to be selected from 5 available options - Coral Garden Snorkeling, Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise, Trip to a local Fishing Village Dangethi, Visit to an uninhabited Island with snack and beverages (The last option is only available for Minimum of 6 people per trip) • Complimentary Internet Access in all Villas and Resort Public areas.
• “Turtles” Kids Club with in- and outdoor facilities for the smallest guests. • Various activities and in-house surprises
* Please note that all excursions included in the Platinum Plan are subject to weather conditions.